What is your Phone Model

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I am still on my 1st stock D-1 and its working fine for me. ( keeping my finger crossed ) ( knock on wood ) cover them both :) not sure what to up grade to so waiting to see what comes out

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid 1 rooted

Running Sapphire 1.1.2 (My personal build of it) w/ a 1Ghz LV kernel, using ADW launcher and no theme.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FOr once... someone made a phone that really deserves to be king (for awhile). Motorola's D1 was good enough that, a year later (in tech life, that's forever).. over half the folks here still use it. That says a lot.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Says our contracts aren't up yet and we're either too broke or too cheap to get a new one... ;)

Or it says "this was, is, and possibly will always be pure awesome." :icon_ banana:

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
LOL!!! This is so funny...

Motorola Droid 1 Stock
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
75 12.21% Motorola Droid 1 Rooted
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
321 52.28%

droidman101

Reaction score
Says our contracts aren't up yet and we're either too broke or too cheap to get a new one... ;)

Or it says "this was, is, and possibly will always be pure awesome." :icon_ banana:

Or were going "in 5 years, a g1 momento to android will be $10000. In 50 years, a motorola/vzw android momento will be $200,000. These prices are not adjusted for inflation, so it'd be like having the same amount of $ in this time :)

deezjet

Reaction score
I got the Bad Ass Original Droid..... Had since Nov 2009. In my opinion its still the best.... Lets not forget... its rooted and booted... I have 2 lines up for renewal...lets see what happens during the month of November... maybe something "special" will pry my hands off this phone! OG DROID RULES!!!!!!!!!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while. I've been using tapatalk a lot and have been on ssandroid.com for every thing SS. Any way Droid 1. thinking about the X though.
Glad to be back.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, when I first voted in the poll, I had a D1 rooted. That has since gone to my wife and I now have a DX rooted... couldn't find a way to change my vote though.