Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
What I find interesting is that apparently there are twice as many rooted Droid 1 users on here as there are stock Droid 1 owners, and there are currently no Eris, Evo, Milestone, or Devour users.

I wonder if that means all the posts in those forums are from ghosts! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Nibbz

Reaction score
Rooted Droid 1. Works well for my needs but I still want a newer model :( cant upgrade till Feb 2011

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
This is a good poll, I hope we at least get 20,000 or more votes. Maybe this should be posted in all subforums so that everyone can see it for a little while just to spread the word.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
What I find interesting is that apparently there are twice as many rooted Droid 1 users on here as there are stock Droid 1 owners, and there are currently no Eris, Evo, Milestone, or Devour users.

I wonder if that means all the posts in those forums are from ghosts! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

By the time it is all said and done, there will be probably 10 times or more rooted droid 1 users at least voting than stock droid 1 users. I believe this will be the case because I think most users that come to this forum wind of rooting there phones once they discover what rooting enables them to do. I came here with no intention of rooting because I didn't even know that existed and now I'm rooted. I think a lot of droid 1 users will fall into this category, especially with apps like Easy Root taking the guess work out of rooting a phone.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
VZW reps tried to get me to upgrade to the DX when I called to cancel a standard phone line with a expired contract. But I have everything I need for the time being in my droid 1 until $200 + 2yrs worth or new features can persuade me to change my mind.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Survey says!!!!!!!!!!! Rooted Droid it is :rockon:solid :)

Droidfish

Reaction score
This poll has been on my mind for quite some time now, glad to see it.

Still rockin the (rooted) Droid1 I got in november.

What's funny is whenever any of my friends get a new droid they inevitably try to one up me until they see that my rooted D1 still has a head up on them(thanks to this community)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will be rocking the D1 longer than most everyone on here since I am not eligible to upgrade until March of 2012..lol

At least (for the 1st time) I am actually loving the phone and getting enjoyment out of it.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Moto Droid 1 rooted with chevy ss 4.8, waiting for update in March with hopes of the rumored NVIDIA processor Moto phone being released prior.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DrTrae

Reaction score
Literally just got my D2 rooted. Waited to cast my vote till I got it figured out. dancedroid