What is your Phone Model

nathanpc

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Milestone without rooting. Since I don't want to loose all my contacts and things like this. :(

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's been 20 days and not that many more posts.
Well to update my phone I am trying out Sprint for a month and I so have the EVO now on top of my Droid with VZW. :)
I love the phone and the unlimited plan but I want it on Verizon's network.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

titans1

Reaction score
Droid 1. Rooted Running ultimate droid 1.0.0. Chevy lol volt 1.2

sent from my refrigerator I'm hungry

fonefreak

Reaction score
Just received my DX last Wednesday via FedEx with Froyo already on it. Rooted it over the weekend. And no, never owned an Android phone before. Just read up all the posts I could find here and used the Google search engine. Took me six times, but now it's done and customized the way I want it.

BKB

Reaction score
Droid 1 /Rooted running ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Slayer kernel

Sent from my Droid

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rooted Droid 1 with Cyanogen latest nightly. Only ROM I can run other than one other.
I would love an X though, BUT, my update was 5 days ago:) So, I'm hoping for something(Inc HD or whatever it even is at this point) to catch my eye. Can't wait!

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
wow thats alot of droid 1 ppl what is so good about that phone lol, i thought the dx would be ontop or the d2 this is a bit shocking for me lol

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wow thats alot of droid 1 ppl what is so good about that phone lol, i thought the dx would be ontop or the d2 this is a bit shocking for me lol

The hd is a really solid device with lots of dev support. People will probably be hangin on to them for a while.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm quite surprised that there aren't more rooted HTC Incredible people in that poll. My Dinc is maybe my favorite phone - fast and with a beautiful AMOLED display.

-Mike