What is your Phone Model

turdbogls

Reaction score
wow thats alot of droid 1 ppl what is so good about that phone lol, i thought the dx would be ontop or the d2 this is a bit shocking for me lol

its the ORIGINAL Droid. THE best selling android device to date. it has stock android (unlike most other phones out there) no locked bootloader, tons of development support, still a great phone even tho it lacks the specs of the newer phones, and still has one of the nicest screens on a hand-held device to date (AMOLED or not).

there are plenty of phones out there i would love to have, but having the option to choose between 10+ ROMs and tons of themes far outweighs the cons of the phone (and IMO the ONLY con to this phone is the 256MB RAM.)

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
wait aint the first droid looks like the droid 2? if not can someone post a pic or link so i can see what it looks like before i purchase it dont want to buy the wrong phone

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
It's been 20 days and not that many more posts.
Well to update my phone I am trying out Sprint for a month and I so have the EVO now on top of my Droid with VZW. :)
I love the phone and the unlimited plan but I want it on Verizon's network.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

You *may* be able to port your EVO over to Verizon. Both Sprint and Verizon use CDMA networks. You'd have to check with Verizon - and most assuredly, the 4G feature of the EVO won't work on Verizon, but the 3G might.

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I should get two votes because I still use my D1 from time to time. Wifi and all, it comes in handy.

Good point. I use my Droid 1 (rooted) and Dinc. (rooted) daily. My Droid X is an occasional phone, so do I get three votes? Some of the members and mods have even more phones than that.

-Mike

Milton515

Reaction score
Look at my signature

D1: UD1.0 Launcher Pro Plus with Custom Icons and NexTheme Wallpaper and Chevy LV 1.25GHz kernel

Moon78

Reaction score
Droid X!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pa9747

Reaction score
Rooted droid 1 here. I'm currently sitting on an upgrade waiting for the thunderbolt or the dual cores.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App