What is your Phone Model

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
The bottom line is that if you have or want to have long hair, it's not about the actual length of your hair, it's just how well you take care of it. Don't just assume that since you're a guy, you hair will take care of itself. I HAVE been turned off of long-haired guys in some cases because their hair and general appearance just made them look dirty.

I myself had hair to the middle of my back for about 15 years that was well taken care of and I had alot of women who loved it but I also had the same amount of women who wouldnt have anything to do with my long hair - about a year ago I cut my hair to a #1 on a hair trimmer and I have to say that I have had more women attracted to me with no hair than with hair - My wife of 5 years took her a little bit to get use to me with no hair :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My mom just got a D2 Global and her boyfriend got the X. I am having a hard time not stealing their phones, rooting them, themeing them, changing the kernel and giving them back. Its like someone dangling a toy I want in front of my face and saying "sorry about your luck".

mdotytx

Reaction score
Stock droid x...best phone I've ever had!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GDP

Reaction score
Stock Samsung Fascinate. It's ok, but I would like to get my hands on one of these new 4g devices

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
Droid X rooted, but as of yet, still stock. This will probably change very shortly tho.

(from Beka's DX)