What current movies are on your Droid?

BuckHanson

Reaction score
JTAC - I sent a request to follow you on Twitter if you don't mind. My name on there is BuckHanson. :)

Dvdcatalyst - Are you guys on twitter too? I would like to follow you guys as well.

- buckhanson

D

dvdcatalyst

JTAC - I sent a request to follow you on Twitter if you don't mind. My name on there is BuckHanson. :)

Dvdcatalyst - Are you guys on twitter too? I would like to follow you guys as well.

- buckhanson

Yep

Tools4Movies (dvdcatalyst) on Twitter

I dont socialize on twitter myself, but it is linked to my website. Whenever I post a new articvle on the site, it automatically posts a link on twitter.

The tools4movies website itself has rss feeds, if you rather use those.

BuckHanson

Reaction score

- buckhanson

Yep

Tools4Movies (dvdcatalyst) on Twitter

I dont socialize on twitter myself, but it is linked to my website. Whenever I post a new articvle on the site, it automatically posts a link on twitter.

The tools4movies website itself has rss feeds, if you rather use those.

Coolness! I'll be sure to add you as well. Thanks for the quick reply.

-buckhanson

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
oldschool,superbad,dumb n dumber and wedding crashers

ive uploaded most of my movies on megaupload{about 40}..pm for the links

Edit: I have added the complete band of brothers series
...most of my movies are under 1 gb so you will not need to pay for a membership on Megaupload..

Last edited:

Duck141

Reaction score
I have "Debbie does Dallas" makes a mess out of my screen, have to change screen cover after each watch. lol

gavinsnana

Reaction score
Cars
Curious George
Spongebob
Up
Snow White
Rugrats
**I use them to occupy my grandson - age 4- when we are out. He loves them. I use DVD Catalyst and Snow Fox works also.

CoyG

Reaction score
I currently have The Crazies and Sherlock Holmes. Putting Ninja Warrior, Zombieland and From Paris With Love.

Zargon

Reaction score
The Fantastic Mr. Fox, Cinderella, Surrogates, Princess Bride, Meet the Parents, The Count of Monte Cristo, Up and a White Stripes DVD.

jnjpnt

Reaction score
JTAC i just sent you a request to follow you on twitter. same name as here.

rancid1

Reaction score
I use vise and it has a conversion apparently on it, I have ist been convertiong them for my ps3. And they have been working good on my nexus and Droid.

SoDroid

Reaction score
JTAC,

Not sure if this is the place for it or if it has already been mentioned but, I've been trying to download Collateral from the Megaupload site and it will not work. It always stops after about 10 minutes and I get a pop up saying:

"C:\Users\Eli\Downloads\Collateral.mp4.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

Just FYI, and it would be awesome if it started working again!