What current movies are on your Droid?

hrdc69

Reaction score
Last time I visited these forums was in early January, just signed on again and have opened a twitter account (hrdc69) so I can follow all the movie info in real time

firefight16

Reaction score
sent you a tweet for links

Alright if you guys/girls want the links...I am on twitter.
JTAC_Droid

New Milestone user and read this forum, would like links sent to my twitter, I sent a request to join under bradennak

bhjazz

Reaction score
Will be adding Brazil (original version) tonight. Adding Brazil (Love Conquers All version) tomorrow.

Tried to rip the first Austin Powers with Handbrake, but no luck. Something different about how that one is on the disk, I guess.

travisinkansas

Reaction score
Airplane, Boondock Saints, Fletch, Longest Yard (1974), MST3K Crawling Hand, Point Break (don't judge me), Step Into Liquid and Superbad (Uncensored)

That's it for now

SoDroid

Reaction score
Just requested to follow you on Twitter JTAC! Can't wait to see some movies!

BTW, The Pacific is great! Definitely want that on my Droid!

dblj

Reaction score
thanks to the help of this forum, I now have the POTC trilogy and will probably do the Bourne trilogy next.. Thank you to everyone here for tips, tricks, and ideas. Now if I only had the cahonies to root..lol

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Right now I only have Crank: High Voltage and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Two problems that limit enjoyability of movies on the Droid are that:

A.) The conversion. It'd be nice if the Droid simply recognized more audio and video codecs, or had a way of easily searching for and updating them, so you could just drag and drop the movies onto the device and play them. Instead though I have to throw nearly everything into Handbrake or ImTOO Ultimate Converter (sweet app).

B.) The resume feature is missing. Others have mentioned that way back when they first got the device they remember there being a resume feature; as do I. Yes, I probably should be sitting at work watching movies but hey, when there's a spot of downtime nearly every day, you have to have options. However, it'd be nice if I could back out of the movie to use another function of the phone, or maybe even come back to the movie an hour later and pick up where I left off. Instead though you have to scroll back to the relative position, so for now it seems to be more work that it's worth.

Grmarco

Reaction score
JTAC...
Sent you a twitter request also (same name as here).
Thanks for what you do...

Tony

rcfx

Reaction score
Just found this thread! Movies work great on droid! Have Avatar, Eagle Eye, The Bountyhunter, the first 3 episodes of HBO's The Pacific, Armored, The Condemned, The Blind Side. Glad I have a 16 gig sdcard!

RoLa

Reaction score
Just found this thread! Movies work great on droid! Have Avatar, Eagle Eye, The Bountyhunter, the first 3 episodes of HBO's The Pacific, Armored, The Condemned, The Blind Side. Glad I have a 16 gig sdcard!
I know huh...I need a bigger one....That's why I don't use apps2sd:)..Not only do I not want to take up space, I don't want to fugg it up..