What current movies are on your Droid?

villain1998

Reaction score
Alright here's the deal

I'm flying to Miami from Seattle next week and I would like two movies to occupy my time on the plane. I can't use DVD/Converter (even though it sounds like a great program, I may get it once I get a better laptop) since I'm at work. Can someone help me? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.
Also JTAC I added you on twitter, please add me.

Last edited:

brandar711

Reaction score
JTAC I just sent you a friend request on twitter (same name)...plz add me I want to know how to convert movies

howzball

Reaction score
The Hurt Locker, just to piss them off

Every current episode of Futurama

RagtimeBenji

Reaction score
Where do I find a few movies formatted for my Droid

The typical and most commonly used format for handheld electronics is generally MPEG4. Oftentime some will support DivX or AVI, but with a bit of modding or somehow enabling the playback of an unsupported codec.

Personally, I use the bit torrent protocol for most of my media downloading. There are plenty of methods for going about and getting mpeg4 videos. you can even download them straight to your handset through the browser on your droid if there is an active link. Astro File Manager comes in handy for this tactic. Anyway, please PM me and I will gladly help you out.:)

RagtimeBenji

Reaction score
No Lag! Zomg!

The first thing I did when I got my hands used to the keyboard of my droid was try and experience the high resolution at it's finest. I stuck on a pair of headphones and went to town. A movie was just the thing I needed to celebrate my new phone. I found a link for I AM LEGEND posted on a russian forum and damn, I was blown away. NO LAG on video, and crispy audio. The 1/8 inch headphone jack sure is a great advantage especially for when commuting on a noisy or oftentime obnoxious bus ride. I'm very proud for motorola with this release. Go droid!

MrC1122

Reaction score
It's Complicated
Jennifers Body
The Blind Side
The Hurt Locker
Shutter Island
Sherlock Holmes
The Wolfman

Just about any movie is do-able as long as it's in mp4/.h264 format and 480 X 272 or smaller, providing you have the proper ripping tools. (i.e.-DVD Catalist)