Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

oDECREEx

Reaction score
I use lean kernel because I like the colors. I flash it and I don't have to change anything. I don't much care for the colors in the trinity kernel or in your kernel. I don't like the bluish tint.

Edit: Just want to report back about the WiFi. So far so good. I haven't noticed it shutting off or anything. Thank you! =)

I flashed lean kernel on the latest 4.1.2 build.. And it deleted entire virtual sd card.. :/

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build up. Fixes a bunch of theme engine things and back button scaling when making the nav bar smaller

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another build up. Added this.

kjcword

Reaction score
Just flashed 12-14 build. It's running great. It seems like the 4.1 builds were brighter. I always run max brightness. Am I missing something? Also, just noticed that the stock keyboard now has gesture swiping like swype! Where have I been? Lol. Thanks for a great ROM. You guys are the best!

Behemoth696

Reaction score
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 First This ROM is awesome .. After being on so many Roms for so many years from the Droid X ..An Bionic and Now Galaxy Nexus .The Developers Try to build from so many OTA updates .and Try to give Us The best out of our phones. And with so many phones out its hard . But they try Project Elite For Example is tight Snappy An Fast,Battery Life gets better with Each new Build With Some Customization and more being added The Team Of Project Elite has plains To throw in a few more Tweaks and Customization options. This is an Amazing Rom to me..suggestions an ideas are noted as development is being done so patience me personally,Different BootAnimation Would Be cool Considering This Is An Elite ROM ...

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I am seeing the weird WiFi thing again. I was reading comments in ROM sections on rootzwiki and I am seeing other people with the same problem so it obviously isn't PE. Not sure what the problem is.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am seeing the weird WiFi thing again. I was reading comments in ROM sections on rootzwiki and I am seeing other people with the same problem so it obviously isn't PE. Not sure what the problem is.

I have discovered what the issue is. There was a WiFi fix Google merged into the framework. The problem seems to lie with the restore of settings after a wipe. Specifically the WiFi sleep policy setting. What I did to resolve the issue was change the sleep policy to something different, reboot, change it back to what you want, then reboot one more time. Hope this works for you as well.