Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
buckmarble said:
Yeah actually not working in today's build either. There is however a new kernel up. Will post a build when its working

OK great, thank you. Will keep an eye out for the kernel and latest build. You guys are doing great work. This is by far my new favorite ROM =)

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1FZFE said:
That would be great! I'm happy to test it out. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Will have build up with it in in about 30 min assuming build completes

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Probly won't work. Just realized a little while ago that there was another thing I needed to add to source for it to work.

1FZFE

Reaction score
Probly won't work. Just realized a little while ago that there was another thing I needed to add to source for it to work.

Yep, your assumptions are correct. :biggrin: Did a full wipe and it was a no go. Reverted back to a CM10 kang just to make sure, and metadata was functioning. Thanks for trying it! Let me know when you are able to compile again and I'll be happy to test it out. This is still the smoothest ROM out there.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Only problem I've encountered so far on the nightlys is that I've been getting a "System UI has stopped working" error a few times throughout the day. It started happening after playing with the nav bar settings.

I've rebooted and fixed permissions but I'm still getting the error. Other than that this ROM has been running amazing!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1FZFE said:
Yep, your assumptions are correct. :biggrin: Did a full wipe and it was a no go. Reverted back to a CM10 kang just to make sure, and metadata was functioning. Thanks for trying it! Let me know when you are able to compile again and I'll be happy to test it out. This is still the smoothest ROM out there.

New build with other piece built in uploading. Same link. Give it a half hour just to be on the safe side. I'm hoping it works this time

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sp4zZ said:
Only problem I've encountered so far on the nightlys is that I've been getting a "System UI has stopped working" error a few times throughout the day. It started happening after playing with the nav bar settings.

I've rebooted and fixed permissions but I'm still getting the error. Other than that this ROM has been running amazing!

Have you wiped?

1FZFE

Reaction score
That new build worked like a charm. Bluetooth metadata is functioning appropriately. Thanks a lot Buck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

oDECREEx

Reaction score
You know what would be awesome in the next build? If you could set a maximum brightness, but still enable automatic brightness UP TO that maximum. To save a little battery. I retract this post. It looks like you're already able to. Sweeett

Last edited:

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Can someone post up some screenshots of the stock PE kernel color settings? The color multipliers and gamma tuning.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sp4zZ said:
Can someone post up some screenshots of the stock PE kernel color settings? The color multipliers and gamma tuning.

Push that PE defaults button in color and gamma to get them

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1FZFE said:
That new build worked like a charm. Bluetooth metadata is functioning appropriately. Thanks a lot Buck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear!