Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

oDECREEx

Reaction score
What's the best kernel for battery life on this rom? Anybody know? I'm looking to get about 10hrs of use in a day before charging. Something that rivals stock.

Reaction score
What Gapps are we using with this? Sorry, I'm way behind on my PE!! Looking forward to getting back to it!

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
Fornicated Blue Bean theme by JayRThemer on PE :). Just need to know where the circle battery image is located. Turned out tiny after flashing his theme.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TheShamrock7 said:
Fornicated Blue Bean theme by JayRThemer on PE :). Just need to know where the circle battery image is located. Turned out tiny after flashing his theme.

The circle battery built into the ROM is not an image. Its all done through code.

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
Thanks man, that's what Jayr thought. Flashed your new kernel this morning and it is running nice and smooth.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
Just a clarification... I can flash any kernel, at any time on any rom correct? I just tried flashing one over this and it sent me through a boot loop.
it seems that it your going to flash another kernel you need to select deadline I/o scheduler as default then flash your new kernel. Also when flashing a new kernel try to ensure the kernel you flash is a zimage and not a boot.IMG you can flash a kernel that is a boot.IMG but you do risk losing some effects and permmisions of the rom since the ramdisk is being replaced with the kernel devs. Not to say that you will lose some permission s and effects but it is a possibility.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build and kernel up on server. When we get close to release and kernel is ready to go we will have some kernels available for download with different top slots. Stock top slot with ROM will stay at 1350.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I figured out why DSS gamma settings were not working tonight. They will be fixed in next build.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build up on server for toro and maguro