Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

1FZFE

Reaction score
I did a complete wipe and have the same results with quick message. No text in the pop up box.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1FZFE said:
I did a complete wipe and have the same results with quick message. No text in the pop up box.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I took some emoji stuff out of the code for quick message and as a result I believe it caused this issue. I merged the emoji patch and reverted the removal and hopefully this will fix it.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
new build here
-4g toggle functionality added
-quick notification popup text fixed
-emoji added

Tio Gardi

Reaction score
Agreed. You guys are on top of things.

Hey Buck, your donate link is broke btw. I'm in the process of buying a house but I'd love to throw what I can your(and grezys) way. Best rom out, hands down.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is my donate link: Buckmarble - [/B]Donate

Donations definitely are appreciated however we do not expect them! We do this because we enjoy it and like to share our work! Enjoy!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks again for the update!!

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Wow. I haven't been on droidforums in such a long time, been spending most of my time on Rootzwiki as of late, was bored and came on here to see if there was anything new and saw Project Elite was finally out for the Nexus. Running the latest build and wow, it's running great so far! Thanks again guys, this was my favorite ROM on the OG Droid! Feels great to be back!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sp4zZ said:
Wow. I haven't been on droidforums in such a long time, been spending most of my time on Rootzwiki as of late, was bored and came on here to see if there was anything new and saw Project Elite was finally out for the Nexus. Running the latest build and wow, it's running great so far! Thanks again guys, this was my favorite ROM on the OG Droid! Feels great to be back!

Glad to have you back! Spread the word! No reposting though please. Want to keep it confined to df until its ready for release.

EMadGen

Reaction score
Can someone direct me to a blacked out theme or gapps package that runs well with this

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You guys are gonna like the next build.... just sayin...