Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UltraDroid said:
Am I correct that the current build is a CDMA only build? :)

-Mike

Current Phone: GSM Galaxy Nexus

I have a gsm build if you would like to test it out for me

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UltraDroid said:
Am I correct that the current build is a CDMA only build? :)

-Mike

Current Phone: GSM Galaxy Nexus

I could be wrong but I believe so, although maguro is in the lunch menu for building

1FZFE

Reaction score
I just want to say thanks again to you guys for putting out a killer product. This ROM has been lightening fast and flawless for the past few days. Great work!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

diggy488

Reaction score
Great to see a ROM for Gnex! I'm still using my OG (PE) for music streaming around the house. I'd love to get my Gnex from ICS to JB. Can someone direct me to some basic instructions for the upgrade? From what I understand, I need to update my CWM before JB? Much appreciated!

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
If anyone tests the maguro build please let me know what country and service your on. I may have to add some stuff for certain service to work correctly

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
And you can always check the server for builds from time to time because we don't always announce when new builds go up.

jpin321

Reaction score
Great to see a ROM for Gnex! I'm still using my OG (PE) for music streaming around the house. I'd love to get my Gnex from ICS to JB. Can someone direct me to some basic instructions for the upgrade? From what I understand, I need to update my CWM before JB? Much appreciated!

Nothing really just flash a jb rom. Just be patient on the Google screen it can take better than 10 min to boot sometimes. The jb boot loader might help this, but the ICS one works just fine. Your current recovery should be just fine. I recommend wiping /system when moving to jb from ics. But that's just my opinion.

jpin321

Reaction score
Yea i probably wasn't clear do a factory reset in recovery, but it doesn't wipe system so you will need to do that manually. That's why i added that.