Welcome to the Droid RAZR MAXX HD Forums!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Staying true to their roots with the RAZR series they are offering the RAZR HD with the super sized battery option. The MAXX will only be available in black while the RAZR HD will have a black and white option. So who's going to be picking one of these up?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You know I am...;)

ted1

Reaction score
When is this coming out? And is this the phone they have been calling the vanquish?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Kevap

Reaction score
So what is the difference between the RAZR MAXX and the RAZR MAXX HD? :unsure:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i am debating.

furbymac

Reaction score
Kevap said:

The hd will have a bigger display and no capacitive buttons and probably some other minor tweaks that i dont know about and someone else will tell u shortyly

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a Motorola made from just Google. Although the max HD looks great. I actually like the razr m too.

mgrande

Reaction score
Ill be getting one. Cant wait...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I'm also debating, it does look convincing but waiting for HTC's announcement, waiting to see where the Note 2 all ends up and still wondering what Google has planned as a Nexus cause a lot of fingers pointing at a Sony device. I hope Apple has a complete iPhone failure in the mist of it all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I can't see all that much advantage over the DROID RAZR MAXX, other than a little bit faster processor and one less button because of stock ICS. Not a big deal. Phonearena.com did mention that it is "Water proof (Splash)".

That said, water proof watches have been produced for quite some time now. What's the deal with Smartphones not being water proof? Seems silly to me.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
JOSHSKORN said:
I can't see all that much advantage over the DROID RAZR MAXX, other than a little bit faster processor and one less button because of stock ICS. Not a big deal. Phonearena.com did mention that it is "Water proof (Splash)".

That said, water proof watches have been produced for quite some time now. What's the deal with Smartphones not being water proof? Seems silly to me.

Watches don't have headphone jacks, they dont have charging/HDMI ports and they don't have speakers and mics. If phones didn't have that they all could easily be made waterproof. I know that Casio is said to be waterproof for a certain time level or depth but Idk how good it works.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

• 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
  • NFC
  • 4.7-inch 1196 x 720 resolution display with ColorBoost technology and a pixel density of 331 ppi
  • No physical buttons

Not much else sad to say.