lost my maxx hd

phallicymbal

Reaction score
So I misplaced my razr maxx hd.

Apps I have tried and failed at

• wheres my droid
  • android lost
  • lookout security/ Plan B (is not compatible with razr maxx hd)

Do I have any more options?

TIA

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if these are dumb questions, but have you tried calling it yet? Or called Verizon to see if anybody has reported it?

OP
P

phallicymbal

Reaction score
yes I've tried calling it and verizon has not heard anything yet, I was just wondering if there was an app I was not familiar with to try

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you had Verizon's insurance, it's possible you had their Mobile Security app - but I think you would've installed it, it doesn't come on the device by default. In other words you would've thought of that already I'm sure.

If you happened to share your locations regularly in Google Maps (it's an automated setting), it's possible that could show it - but I've never dug deep into that before.

You could also post a Craigslist ad about it in hopes that either #1, an honest person comes across it, or #2, someone sees it trying to be sold by whoever "found" it...

Other than that, I'm not sure what else you can do I'm afraid.

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
Are you logged into Google latitude on your phone? If so, then log into the desktop version to see where your phone is.

OP
P

phallicymbal

Reaction score
Are you logged into Google latitude on your phone? If so, then log into the desktop version to see where your phone is.

wow lattitude actually worked! It looks like it is at a friends house....

thanks dmbatcofc,

and thanks jntdroid for the suggestions, I am going to install the mobile security app

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
wow lattitude actually worked! It looks like it is at a friends house....

thanks dmbatcofc,

and thanks jntdroid for the suggestions, I am going to install the mobile security app

I'm glad that I could be of assistance and glad that you (hopefully) located your phone!

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Cerberus is an excellent app for what you are looking for. You can remotely take and see pictures from the front and rear camera. You can add and turn on or off a security pin code. And of course locate the phone via Google maps. It's $4.99 for a LIFETIME license good for up to 5 devices.

SJBBF

Reaction score
So I misplaced my razr maxx hd.

Apps I have tried and failed at

[*]wheres my droid
[*]android lost
[*]lookout security/ Plan B (is not compatible with razr maxx hd)
[*]

Do I have any more options?

TIA

Just curious, you had these apps installed, and they failed?