verizon's 4G network just took a crap across the entire country again

prowler85

Reaction score
Easy for people to slam a co. that claims most reliable network... i work in networking/telecom.. Outages do happen.. its not the end of the world for me.. it will come back..

That was more or less my point. It's as if they aren't allowed to have an outage. Now, if it starts happening all the time, or stays down for long periods.....then I'll be complaining as well. But so far, their 4g has been a little spotty at times, but still the best in the country by far. And I don't even remember the last time I had a dropped call, which is really far more important than faster data speeds.

I'm from Ohio, occasionally I run into transformers and I find this offensive.

There will be a support group meeting for you and the cavemen at noon today.

Rhino94

Reaction score
I believe Verizon is having bandwidth issues across the nation and with the new Samsung nexus out and so many now on 4g it is putting too much stress on the network/towers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I live n 3G area only just outside of a 4G area and haven't had any data problems until today. My phone has the 3G symbol aside the bars but there will be no data connection. It won't connect to the net or the forums but once I toggle it off and on it works just fine. Its happened twice today. Anyone have this issue?

Sent from Galaxy Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

solo88

Reaction score
Anyone having issues still? I have no 4g in chicago..itsbeen a whole.day!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

famac!

Reaction score
I believe Verizon is having bandwidth issues across the nation and with the new Samsung nexus out and so many now on 4g it is putting too much stress on the network/towers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

This just sounds like silly speculation. Verizon is known for overbuilding their network. You really think the few 4G phones in existence has really strained Big Red's brand new network?? Common now...