verizon's 4G network just took a crap across the entire country again

Kryptyk

Reaction score
Ya, I live in Michigan as well and no 4g yet and we are back and forth getting 3g right now. Don't see any reason yet to be concerned. New technology with an overwhelming amount of individuals using it will cause issues. Just hope they actually take notes while they fix this so they can better the network to prevent issues in the future.

darkwraith

Reaction score
3g and 4g down in Atlanta still. Glad to know it isn't my ROM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kdroyd

Reaction score
My 3 and 4 g are both working again. Minneapolis burbs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

haproot

Reaction score
Thought I goofed up the nexus with a ROM update. I was on wifi most of the night and when I switched it off 3g would never come back. Had to reboot it this morning before it would come back.

-from the GNex

prowler85

Reaction score
Everyone saying they "weren't prepare" or they should have tested better, etc. What makes you think this has anything to do with the GN launch or an overworked network? 4g has been out for nearly a year now, and I've been on it in Tucson/Phoenix for 3 months. I can't believe it went down nationwide because they started selling the Nexus last week. Or that it is "overworked". It went out at like 7am east coast around the country. Seriously doubt the network was over loaded.

Not trying to defend Verizon or anything, but some just jump on them at the drop of a hat (or network). Their network is still the best by far. Somebody probably ran into a transformer in Ohio. The big question is how quickly it comes back up. My 3g came on a while ago, so I now at least have data, and we'll see how long it takes for 4g to come back.

Just funny reading everyone slamming Verizon for "not testing".....when they've been "testing" for about a year now.

Ampage

Reaction score
Same here. 3G is back on in so cal.
yup, just did a reboot and 3g is back...
cmon 4g....
slightly off topic. Does anyone else s GN lock up at the battery charge screen after a power down while it is plugged in?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Everyone saying they "weren't prepare" or they should have tested better, etc. What makes you think this has anything to do with the GN launch or an overworked network? 4g has been out for nearly a year now, and I've been on it in Tucson/Phoenix for 3 months. I can't believe it went down nationwide because they started selling the Nexus last week. Or that it is "overworked". It went out at like 7am east coast around the country. Seriously doubt the network was over loaded.

Not trying to defend Verizon or anything, but some just jump on them at the drop of a hat (or network). Their network is still the best by far. Somebody probably ran into a transformer in Ohio. The big question is how quickly it comes back up. My 3g came on a while ago, so I now at least have data, and we'll see how long it takes for 4g to come back.

Just funny reading everyone slamming Verizon for "not testing".....when they've been "testing" for about a year now.

Easy for people to slam a co. that claims most reliable network... i work in networking/telecom.. Outages do happen.. its not the end of the world for me.. it will come back..

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm thinking Verizon should have gotten the laptops with the shock proof hard drives. Biggest mistake they made.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Should've seen how many times I rebooted, pulled my battery this morning in my drive to my finals lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk