Today Looks Like Verizon 4G LTE Outage Wednesday

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow good thing i stayed up drinking all night and slept till noon. i have had 4g since i woke up.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
If there was a like button on the droidforums app you'd have my vote circsmonky!

mike02vr6

Reaction score
Still 4g since 7a this am in Connecticut. I just finally got 3g back around noon, turned 4g on again to try and lost it all......I hate VZW they suck. What would happen if I just didn't pay my bill on time? Oh I would get in trouble.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
In San Diego, CA, we live in a valley so any sort of date inside our house is iffy at best. Once I go outside about 20' I generally get 4G. This morning I went out to mail a letter and had no 4G the whole time. I did have 3G, though.

I just checked (using Airplane Mode first) and 4G came up right away.

Just out of curiosity just how far is your mailbox from your house? lol

netezen

Reaction score
4g and 3g out in conyers ga. East of Atlanta. Don't know how long it's been out, just checked phone about an hour ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

???

Reaction score
still can't get anything for me. if i enable 4g, reboot the phone i have service for about 30sec. a speed test says its not very fast either, around 3 to 4 meg. then after a bit, its gone and nothing returns. no toggling anything helps. if i switch to 3g only, reboot the phone, after a long wait than seems normal i will get 3g and it will keep it. untill a touch anything then its gone again.

hope it stops this. hate to deal with something being wrong with the phone.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
4G was iffy this morning in Boston, dropping to 3G halfway through loading pages, but it's back and working as good as ever now.

hailster

Reaction score
3G and 4G were out this morning from about 8am-9:30am in Appleton, WI. Sure hope Verizon can get their crap together soon...

mike02vr6

Reaction score
still can't get anything for me. if i enable 4g, reboot the phone i have service for about 30sec. a speed test says its not very fast either, around 3 to 4 meg. then after a bit, its gone and nothing returns. no toggling anything helps. if i switch to 3g only, reboot the phone, after a long wait than seems normal i will get 3g and it will keep it. untill a touch anything then its gone again.

hope it stops this. hate to deal with something being wrong with the phone.
I have had the same problem all day today too, nothing is working.

creaky

Reaction score
Lost all data in NYC for about an hour or so around 9 this morning. Back online now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

???

Reaction score
atleast i'm not the only one... not that it helps. lol

anopy1

Reaction score
Mine came back for a few hours today and then was out tonight with the family. It started doing what it did this morning. Absolutely no 4G and intermittient 3G. I hope they get this fixed soon. I'm in Kentucky, BTW.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Boston just lost 4G again. You can connect, but it doesn't load anything.
Manually dropping back to 3G and manually calling Verizon and giving them hell. I understand your 4G is new, but don't put it back online after an outage UNTIL IT WORKS.

quizzard

Reaction score
Shreveport, Louisiana here. I've had 4g all day on my Bionic. Wife's D4, however, has only had 3g or less all day.