Verizon Droid Exclusive Initation.

FLE

Reaction score
I was just at my Verizon when I noticed a flyer that had a date and time on it for people who own the Droid to attend a Invitation to learn more about it. I reserved my seat for this event that will be on the Thursday, April,22, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm. With the premission of the moderators of this site I would like to post what this invitation is about after I attend it. Basicly I am asking if it is ok for me to post what Verizon had to say at this invitation. I do not want to just post it and then get banned or porbation. I live in the Charleston, SC area and the invite is at"Verizon International Blvd Store. 5070 International Blvd Suite 131 North Charleston,SC 29481.:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was just at my Verizon when I noticed a flyer that had a date and time on it for people who own the Droid to attend a Invitation to learn more about it. I reserved my seat for this event that will be on the Thursday, April,2, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm. With the premission of the moderators of this site I would like to post what this invitation is about after I attend it. Basicly I am asking if it is ok for me to post what Verizon had to say at this invitation. I do not want to just post it and then get banned or porbation. I live in the Charleston, SC area and the invite is at"Verizon International Blvd Store. 5070 International Blvd Suite 131 North Charleston,SC 29481.:icon_ banana:

You can post it, that's not a problem.

Darkseider

Reaction score
I was just at my Verizon when I noticed a flyer that had a date and time on it for people who own the Droid to attend a Invitation to learn more about it. I reserved my seat for this event that will be on the Thursday, April,2, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm. With the premission of the moderators of this site I would like to post what this invitation is about after I attend it. Basicly I am asking if it is ok for me to post what Verizon had to say at this invitation. I do not want to just post it and then get banned or porbation. I live in the Charleston, SC area and the invite is at"Verizon International Blvd Store. 5070 International Blvd Suite 131 North Charleston,SC 29481.:icon_ banana:

Your about 2 weeks late. :icon_eek:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe a late april fool's? but who was fooled? and what was the prank exactly? i'm confused

kevin1016

Reaction score
He clearly missed a "2" being that the 22nd is on a Thursday and the 2nd was not. I was just being an ass.

OP
FLE

FLE

Reaction score
You missed it...
I am sorry but what do you mean I missed it? This event is on Thursday, April 22,2010 @7pm-9pm.:reddroid:
You had a typo and showed the date as the 2nd. No big deal :)
I was unaware of that I am sorry. But thank you for correcting me, I did not want someone who did not get the flyer in this area not go or show up on the wrong date. I am hope that what I post atleast one person will benefit from it. All of you know so much about the Droid and I only want to share what little I know about it with everyone. This being my first smart phone. But thank you again for the correction and I did not think you were being an A$$:icon_ banana:

kc_drifter7

Reaction score
Pretty sure the event you're going to is just an informational type thing for grandmas who just got their first smartphone from verizon. Don't expect anything that you wouldn't find in the phone's manual.

OP
FLE

FLE

Reaction score
I am sorry again. It is a big deal to me I only want the post to be correct. I gave out an incorrect date due to me not paying attention to detail. As soon as I noticed the repost of what I had done I corrected the matter. If I do something wrong please tell me. I have alot to learn from everyone here.

smrivera80

Reaction score
I am sorry again. It is a big deal to me I only want the post to be correct. I gave out an incorrect date due to me not paying attention to detail. As soon as I noticed the repost of what I had done I corrected the matter. If I do something wrong please tell me. I have alot to learn from everyone here.

By all means, please share what they say when you go. At the end of the day, they aren't going to give you information that will be earth shatteringly new, but for those of us that don't live in your area (and I'm not aware of a similar event where I live), it's nice to be up to date on what Verizon says about the device, officially. You haven't done anything wrong.

:)

J.P.

Reaction score
@OP
Why dont you use your droid to record the whole session using the video camera. and then upload it to youtube for all of us?