Verizon Droid Exclusive Initation.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
if i remember correctly, this was a seminar of how to use the phone.

rather figure it out on my own and through this forum than going to one of those =p.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am sorry again. It is a big deal to me I only want the post to be correct. I gave out an incorrect date due to me not paying attention to detail. As soon as I noticed the repost of what I had done I corrected the matter. If I do something wrong please tell me. I have alot to learn from everyone here.

You have nothing to be sorry for. Everyone here has made mistakes, and a couple of us have made two. :D These guys forget they were all new once, too. I think it would be great if you post what they teach you. Let us know!

Speedy3

Reaction score
Basic Droid 101 is all that it is. I went to the one in Raleigh, NC on March 27th and it was basic stuff. I got my Droid on 3/7/10 and by the time the class rolled around, I had stumbled across everything they were talking about or learned of it here. I was great for my 13 year old son though since he had just got his the night before. I was appreciative that Verizon did offer it to new customers though.:icon_ banana:

MrTommy

Reaction score
Pretty sure the event you're going to is just an informational type thing for grandmas who just got their first smartphone from verizon. Don't expect anything that you wouldn't find in the phone's manual.

My wife just got her Droid last weekend (I've had mine about six months) and we went to a Verizon 'session' on Sunday morning. It was very informative! Contrary to your thought that it was "for Grandmas who just got their first smartphone", they divided the group(s) up and had someone talking to each group depending on what phone they had. While there was one elderly lady who was totally befuddled when she first got there, she walked out knowing all the necessary basics of her Droid. The rest of us actually DID find out some stuff we didn't already know. And, our guy was open to any and all questions we had. He actually knew what he was talking about (he was the store manager) and could answer all the questions put to him. They hold these 'classes' every two weeks, so we're going to go back to the next one if we have any questions we can't find answers to here on the forum. Maybe different Verizon stores hold different kinds of information classes, but I like what they're doing here in Carson City.

Last edited: