[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Confirmation for Early August in Verizon Database Leak

anuraj1

Reaction score
Hate to burst a bunch of bubbles, but that's the OLD Bionic. You want XT875. And yes, we had this cellebrite image a while ago. :p

Hate to burst your bubble, but please read all posts before deciding to show your knowledge. The Op already explained the difference between now and then. All we can do now is wait for more info to follow.

Pretty sure Kellex (The admin of Droid-Life) knows what he is talking about dude.

mrredskin

Reaction score
finally. i can live with my Droid 1 for less than a month more... maybe. this refurb POS pisses me off more and more each day.

sb1831

Reaction score
Hate to burst a bunch of bubbles, but that's the OLD Bionic. You want XT875. And yes, we had this cellebrite image a while ago. :p

Hate to burst your bubble, but please read all posts before deciding to show your knowledge. The Op already explained the difference between now and then. All we can do now is wait for more info to follow.

Old news and an old pic with a new supposed "tipster" saying it's on schedule for an early august launch with no proof to substantiate said claims is something anyone with a computer and internet access could post... hate to bust your bubble

Immolate

Reaction score
ZOMG that CelleBrite has teh Pentile screen!!1eleventy!

h8

Personally, I find every bit of new regarding the Bionic interesting, original, retread, or recycled. Bring the buzz! And you SGSII people can bugger off! This is our time. Your time is... was... well you don't get a time!

anuraj1

Reaction score
ZOMG that CelleBrite has teh Pentile screen!!1eleventy!

h8

Personally, I find every bit of new regarding the Bionic interesting, original, retread, or recycled. Bring the buzz! And you SGSII people can bugger off! This is our time. Your time is... was... well you don't get a time!

Agreed!!!!