W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, scriptybox is the coolest thing. :) switchapk script is cool too

209pcs

Reaction score
This was a great interview. As someone fairly new to the Droid scene, I didn't know which ROMs were which, and it was pure luck stumbling upon Sapphire. First install was 0.7.0 and it's been great ever since. Like others here I use this on a daily basis and it's been rock solid for the past 4 weeks. Thanks to the writer of the interview and the developers for a great ROM and a great read. I'll be hitting the donate link on payday.

nerdkill

Reaction score
great... flashing rom now. every time i read one of these it gets me all into roms for some reason. i really like learning about the devs of roms.

CompleteGFX

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a professional graphics artist, I work for a local agency doing professional web design. Ive been lurking around these forums (which is bookmarked on my droid 1). After reading this interview I was asking myself if I could contribute to the scene.

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER MY SERVICES TO DESIGN A 100% NEW 100% PROFESSIONAL, 100% BETTER THAN any other ROM/GUI PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a developer for the sapphire project or a really good friend, please let them know I would like to contribute and offer them a completely 100% custom badass theme from scratch.

I expect nothing in return except credit for my work and thats not much to ask.

PLEASE TAKE THIS POST SERIOUSLY, I AM A PROFESSIONAL AND NOT SOME 12 YEAR OLD KID!!!!!

Thank you Sapphire team and Droidforums.net for providing quality roms and news.

Signing off,
Andrew of Texas

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great interview.. I agree we need more of these interviews it is great to get to know some of these guys.. they are a great group..
if you just want to chat with them go to there IRC channel something always happening there..
this has been my daily driver since they came out and i have tried them all.. great rom and even greater support..

l

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a professional graphics artist, I work for a local agency doing professional web design. Ive been lurking around these forums (which is bookmarked on my droid 1). After reading this interview I was asking myself if I could contribute to the scene.

I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER MY SERVICES TO DESIGN A 100% NEW 100% PROFESSIONAL, 100% BETTER THAN any other ROM/GUI PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a developer for the sapphire project or a really good friend, please let them know I would like to contribute and offer them a completely 100% custom badass theme from scratch.

PLEASE TAKE THIS POST SERIOUSLY, I AM A PROFESSIONAL AND NOT SOME 12 YEAR OLD KID!!!!!

Thank you Sapphire team and Droidforums.net for providing quality roms and news.

Signing off,
Andrew of Texas

I was just about to see what they were up to, so I'll ask them for you :)

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!

That was a great interview wuyanks. These guys are great people. Sniffle and cvpcs are the type to help you with anything. They don't just leave their IRC tied to android... I get ubuntu help from theme and others in there regularly. These are two of the greatest guys I have met in the Android community, and am proud to be running their Sapphire ROM.

I am planning on dishing out a few soon for an incredible, and my brother will be def getting one and rooting it, so I'm sure we wouldn't mind helping test out ruby once it gets around :)

Great job guys!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Signing off,
Andrew of Texas

great to hear. if you want inspiration, check out DarkEdge UI