[UPDATE] Android Market v2.2.6 Released

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Looks like you're running VZW, D1 & BBv0.5 which is exactly the setup I am running. What was your method of install? ROM Manager or did you just rename the current one to .backup and then install or ??

best.setup.ever.
I installed it with ROM Manager, made sure to do a full backup, since that's what I always do.

Jer

Reaction score
sweet, lmk how it turns out.

Looks good. Much better than the before but takes a little getting used to. The 15min trial makes me not want to buy any apps again but I have a feeling this will be changed somehow after they roll it out and people ramp up the complaining. Now I just need for the black version to be 100% so I can install that one. Sweet!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
same here, following that thread closely, lol... then i'll wait for Mbk to get ahold of it and Blue it up, lol

brom

Reaction score
Installed yesterday on my d1 running SS4.9 no problem

sent from my rooted droid

kingsway8605

Reaction score
For people with cyanogen:

Download the google apps zip from cyanogen's moto droid wiki. In THE GOOGLE APPS ZIP, delete "vending.apk" and replace with the vending.apk for the updated market all over droidforums. Than flash the modified google apps zip via recovery. It works 100%, no FCs. As soon as I am by my laptop I will upload the completed modification zip file, but following the steps above will work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kingsway8605

Reaction score
For people with cyanogen:

Download the google apps zip from cyanogen's moto droid wiki. In THE GOOGLE APPS ZIP, delete "vending.apk" and replace with the vending.apk for the updated market all over droidforums. Than flash the modified google apps zip via recovery. It works 100%, no FCs. As soon as I am by my laptop I will upload the completed modification zip file, but following the steps above will work.

Forgot to mention, obviously download the appropriate google apps from cyanogen's wiki, I downloaded the motodroid's google apps because that's my phone.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Call me a cheapskate but I think I'll be slightly less likely to download paid apps with such a small window. How can you really come to a decision in under 15 minutes? I have apps I don't really get into full tilt until after I've had them for weeks. I thought 24 hours was too short of a time. I think the minimized refund window just allows developers to make and skate by with potentially crappy apps and have people pay for them because they got caught up in something else and missed the window.