Google's New Web-based Android Market May Ignore Custom ROMs

Mamba94

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either. It shows my device, I click on install app it says the app will be installed, but the app never gets pushed to my device. I am running UD 2.5.

rmcomer

Reaction score
DX running Libery 1.5 and D1 running a CM 7 custom nightly build derivative both work fine from the web based market pushing and install apps.

kevin1016

Reaction score
I'm using MIUI. Worked fine initially. However, when I flashed the newest version, it took about 20 minutes for the market to recognize it again.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
It works perfectly fine with OMFGB 1.1.0 running on my Droid Incredible!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Interesting...the field for "last used" is blank on my account.

I have two DX's showing. The first one has a "-" in the last used date field. The second one shows the date of when I recieved my replacement DX and activated it. It's been rooted, ROM'd & themed since then.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'm on Rubix 1.9.7 and worked first time and many times since then. Guess that goes to show the quality of the ROMs out there >.> <.<

Beefloafian

Reaction score
sourcery works

I'm running Sourcery 1.3 and it works fine, sent an app to the Original Droid in a couple seconds.

techRob

Reaction score
I'm running Sourcery 1.3 and it works fine, sent an app to the Original Droid in a couple seconds.

Yup yup, same for me. (Sourcery 1.3, OG Droid)
Though, some of the apps the Web Market said were currently installed, I either have never installed, or weren't on there any longer (e.g. AVG anti-virus, never have I don't believe). Otherwise, works pretty well :)