Undecided! Need help.

OP
infiniteillusions

infiniteillusions

Reaction score
Don't forget the iPhone ;)

Are you kidding me? I wouldn't buy another iPhone. Period. I had one. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. While I do like the Droid X, I don't want to commit to a 2 year contract only to have 4G phones possibly a few months away. VZW won't give any details on what phones they have coming out. All I know is, when Sprint's 4G came out, they didn't release the EVO until almost a year later. That might be the case here. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Or see what some of you folks might do in this situation.

Then do a 1 year contract. This is like chasing the Golden Fleece! Something new is always on the horizon! Some folks have a need to have the latest and greatest, biggest, shiniest device available. Others are content to purchase a phone and keep it even past their contract.

My point, there are no crystal balls. For me, this is like purchasing a car, it comes comes down to personal preference.

I hope you make a decision that works for you.

OR I could do the 2 year and just use my annual upgrade next october when they have more 4G phones to choose from! :):icon_ banana: