Seriously stuck on either Incredible or Fascinate..

Mrdanks

Reaction score
:rofl2: :icon_ nono:...... Mrdanks..... Your a funny guy....seems every phone you own is the best thing since sliced bread. Just last week it was all about how the X was the best...:icon_eek:

Children... Get a job kids...

Swyped via Fascinate.

chaz.ring

Reaction score
:rofl2: :icon_ nono:...... Mrdanks..... Your a funny guy....seems every phone you own is the best thing since sliced bread. Just last week it was all about how the X was the best...:icon_eek:

Swyped via Fascinate.

Sure.... You don't even make sense.
You= fanboy if whatever us in your hand....
And I don't need a job... As I rather enjoy my career... So spare me.

Sent from my incredible using slideit on tapatalk

leonozug

Reaction score
I would seriously wait until the end of November to decide...the HTC Merge should be coming out in the middle of November, which will smoke the Incredible, and POSSIBLY the American version of the Desire HD will be released by Thanksgiving. If so it's not even a choice, the HD(which supposedly will be called the Incredible HD)is amazing. It will even blow away the X. I've been elegible for an upgrade since September but I'm waiting for something more insteresing than the X. As far as Samsung phones, personally I've never been a fan of them. To each his own though.

Mrdanks

Reaction score

Swyped via Fascinate.

Career doing what trolling this forum...lol... Life is good bye everyone !!

Swyped via Fascinate.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score

Swyped via Fascinate.

Career doing what trolling this forum...lol... Life is good bye everyone !!

Swyped via Fascinate.

I agree, stop trolling people who are helping. lol. Has anyone had a bad time with battery on fascinate?

Mrdanks

Reaction score
I'm at 8 hours on stock battery with moderate use. And still have 45% life left.

Swyped via Fascinate.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
I would seriously wait until the end of November to decide...the HTC Merge should be coming out in the middle of November, which will smoke the Incredible, and POSSIBLY the American version of the Desire HD will be released by Thanksgiving. If so it's not even a choice, the HD(which supposedly will be called the Incredible HD)is amazing. It will even blow away the X. I've been elegible for an upgrade since September but I'm waiting for something more insteresing than the X. As far as Samsung phones, personally I've never been a fan of them. To each his own though.

I do not like the look of the Desire. And the HTC Merge when it comes out i will deff not get that... After moto droid i am done with physical keyboards. Thought i would use it more but i have found keyboard apps that make it alot better if i am having problems with stock screen keyboard. So i think i will be sticking to fascinate. I have had bad times with Samsung too in past but hopefully this one will not be a problem.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
I'm at 8 hours on stock battery with moderate use. And still have 45% life left.

Swyped via Fascinate.

Compared to other phones you have had, is that good or bad? Where i work i have a very low 3g signal so my battery flies faster than most so i cant really give a good opinion about battery lifes.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Had the D1 and now have D2. If I could, I would get the fascinate. That was what I thought a few weeks ago. Now I would wait until I knew more about the moto t2 and evo-like device.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Had the D1 and now have D2. If I could, I would get the fascinate. That was what I thought a few weeks ago. Now I would wait until I knew more about the moto t2 and evo-like device.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cant wait that long haha. probably getting fascinate this week and then only need to use it a year and then another annual upgrade for whatever top device is out in a year from now. I hope nothing too nice comes out in the next few months though. I was pissed last year, i got d1 at week of launch and then the damn incredible came out haha. but i think i will be happier this time.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm an Inc owner who is very satisfied but it sounds like the op is leaning heavily toward the Fascinate and I don't believe that will be a bad choice. It's nice when having decisions is a win/ win
I'm kind of "once bitten twice shy" on Samsung after my Omnia with its much less than stellar reception and battery life but I've read plenty of personal reviews stating the Fascinate is much better on both than the Omnia.
I personally don't see the gain in screen size for the trade off in hand/ against head feel as worth it but that's my personal opinion, not meant to dissuade or persuade

wified from a monolith using a slider

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Im stupid, can someone explian internal storage and RAM and ROM to me? and will it matter that the fascinate has less RAM and less internal memory?