Seriously stuck on either Incredible or Fascinate..

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
Samsung - faster, better looking, built in dvix player. Superamoled, bigger screen........

But I'm all specs lol. I don't see why you would get a slower phone. That's just me: )

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Hmm.. looking like the fascinate. But another thing I've been wondering about is why it's taking so long for froyo to go to the fascinate.. will it be like this for all updates in the future.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mrdanks

Reaction score
This should answerer your question
46d8f1f3-6941-101e.jpg

Swyped via Fascinate.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
couple more days.. its looking like ill be getting the fascinate.. only thing that concerns me is why the 2.2 update is taking so long to get sent out. Will all the updates be like that? I guess i could always root and load a ROM if that was the case. Are you running stock rooted?

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
voodoo says the froyo release is not available for fascinate.. how did you get it or is it a pre froyo build?

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Nice !! Well I'm sure 2.2 will be very soon before the ota update rolls out. Think this is what I will be getting. Very nice device.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chaz.ring

Reaction score
:rofl2: :icon_ nono:...... Mrdanks..... Your a funny guy....seems every phone you own is the best thing since sliced bread. Just last week it was all about how the X was the best...:icon_eek: