Seriously stuck on either Incredible or Fascinate..

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Very very very stuck on what to get. I have my annual upgrade on October 28th and don't know if i should get the Incredible or the Fascinate.
I like the big screen and don't mind the Fascinate UI but im afraid that it wont get updated a lot? I do not like this Bing thing and hope Google can be integrated. But i do love the speed of the incredible and the amount of memory that the phone has. Both very very nice phones in my opinion and have played with both of them, stuck!

xliderider

Reaction score
What about the X? Don't say it's too big because it's only fractions of an inch longer and thicker than the Fascinate. :)

It also has 8gb of rom for apps.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
A lot more akward in my pocket when I was comparing the three. Deff narrowed down to fascinate or incredible .

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
if you plan to root & stuff then both phones can be rooted ..my friend has a Fascinate an he has his rooted & running a 1.6 beta mhz kernel also the Fascinate has a few rom teams working there versions of roms for the Fascinate...

Good news when the 2.2 comes out for the Fascinate it started rolling out middle of this month the USA Fascinate's should have it by mid November & the bing is gone & google search is back hope I helped you

Also I am getting a Fascinate on October 22nd

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
And is there any for sure release notes of what the 2.2 froyo update will contain?

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
The fascinate is amazing. I traded my dx for one. Samsung made one kickass phone

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i would personally choose the incredible, i'm not a huge fan of the samsung UI.

IF there is a way to change the way it scrolls from vertical to horizontal then i will buy it for sure.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Well I have always used an alternative launcher like adw or launcherpro so I can always go to that if all else fails and I hate the fascinate ui if that's what I end up getting.

tktouch12

Reaction score
both have great ui's but i think the incredible's is a little more integrated, but fascinate's is pretty cool, and nice looking. the incredible also has an optical trackball (thats a big deal for me, i love it).
both are really great, so you just need to get to know each ui and decide what is important to you.

OP
J

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
This is all true. But I agree I love both ui. I want technical differences lol. If I recall the incredible has more memory and everything correct ? Could this be a reason to stay away from fascinate
?

Mrdanks

Reaction score
i would personally choose the incredible, i'm not a huge fan of the samsung UI.

IF there is a way to change the way it scrolls from vertical to horizontal then i will buy it for sure.

Its called launcher pro and the fascinate is the best phone I've ever had. And I've owned them all.

Sent via Fascinate.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
I've got the Droid, The Inc,and fascinate. I would say go with the fascinate The processor, screen, and the overall hardware of the device is better.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App