Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Screenshots

BladeOfAnduril

Reaction score
Date is old...but I am running the same screen with 1.0.0 and UDlution theme
5062184857_4b99784a97_z.jpg

Nice clean look!! What is the signal widget that you have there in the lower right?

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I did already submit pics. But I think these do my theme developer more justice. LOL, still love my flip clock! I re-did some of my icons too.

I
ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2162-1287010114358.jpg
ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2163-1287010152695.jpg
ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2164-1287010164771.jpg
ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2165-1287010355737.jpg

ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2166-1287010402734.jpg
ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2167-one-just-you-cakes.jpg

Lol, I wish I knew how to do those little thumbnails.
That last pic is just for you Cakes! Thank You.

Super fantastic. Your friend ever think about sharing it??? I would love to have this theme, its just what I have been looking and waiting for.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dlwhtrose Super fantastic. Your friend ever think about sharing it??? I would love to have this theme, its just what I have been looking and waiting for.[/QUOTE]

She is still working on it. She is letting me beta test. I just love it! It goes with tons of wallpaper too. Hopefully she will share when she is ready. I can share the wall paper and some of the icons I made though. But the rainbow parts and all the real cool stuff are hers.

Last edited:

Bilgediver

Reaction score
dlwhtrose Super fantastic. Your friend ever think about sharing it??? I would love to have this theme, its just what I have been looking and waiting for.

She is still working on it. She is letting me beta test. I just love it! It goes with tons of wallpaper too. Hopefully she will share when she is ready. I can share the wall paper and some of the icons I made though. But the rainbow parts and all the real cool stuff are hers.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, will it work with the LG Ally? My gf loves purple and I know if she saw it she might like to have it lol. The only thing is she's still on stock Android 2.1 ROM, at least she's rooted (I rooted her phone using UniversalAndroot).

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dlwhtrose Super fantastic. Your friend ever think about sharing it??? I would love to have this theme, its just what I have been looking and waiting for.

She is still working on it. She is letting me beta test. I just love it! It goes with tons of wallpaper too. Hopefully she will share when she is ready. I can share the wall paper and some of the icons I made though. But the rainbow parts and all the real cool stuff are hers.

Out of curiosity, will it work with the LG Ally? My gf loves purple and I know if she saw it she might like to have it lol. The only thing is she's still on stock Android 2.1 ROM, at least she's rooted (I rooted her phone using UniversalAndroot).[/QUOTE]

I am sorry. I don't think it will work for 2.1 rom. I could be wrong though. My friend is here on the forums though. If she see's maybe she will reply. Trying to leave her anonymity until she wants to release the theme.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
Still not done adding stuff to screens but this is what my droid looks like atm

My droid is picky with roms, does not like a lot of them but seems to like stock, bugless beast. Going to let this run a few days and see.

I also show what I get in benchmark with this rom