Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Screenshots

Lars1

Reaction score
Still a work in progress:)

Awesome wallpaper! Mind Sharing it? :)

Thanks, I found it on AppBrain. They have a TON of gorgeous, Hi-res walls to choose from.

It's pretty slick, you click on it (on your PC) and it sends it right to your phone and sets it as wallpaper.

You need to have the Appbrain app on your phone as well as the FastWeb Installer application.

I haven't figured out yet how to save the images though. (If someone knows, PLEASE SHARE!!!)

Check 'em out.

EDIT-I found this in the Gallery at the top of this page!

Who would've thunk

Last edited:

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I've seen this a bunch of times, but never asked. Where does this LauncherPro theme with the text instead of icons that I see a lot of people using come from?

There is an ADW Launcher theme called "Minimal" and its on the market.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I did already submit pics. But I think these do my theme developer more justice. LOL, still love my flip clock! I re-did some of my icons too.

ladyangler-albums-new-digs-picture2164-1287010164771.jpg

Lol, I wish I knew how to do those little thumbnails.
That last pic is just for you Cakes! Thank You.

how did you do the thing where u have 3 icons in one row but in some others u have the normal 4. ive been trying to do this for a while now, i just want to resize an icon but im not sure if u can with lpp

gwhiz377

Reaction score
I did already submit pics. But I think these do my theme developer more justice. LOL, still love my flip clock! I re-did some of my icons too.

how did you do the thing where u have 3 icons in one row but in some others u have the normal 4. ive been trying to do this for a while now, i just want to resize an icon but im not sure if u can with lpp

You can do it with LP by just resizing the icon. It won't actually resize the icon, just stretch out the amount of space it takes and put's it in the middle. The one with 3 icons in a row was probably just putting 2 on the ends, then putting a third on the middle left side, then stretching out so it takes up both middle spots.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

You can do it with LP by just resizing the icon. It won't actually resize the icon, just stretch out the amount of space it takes and put's it in the middle. The one with 3 icons in a row was probably just putting 2 on the ends, then putting a third on the middle left side, then stretching out so it takes up both middle spots.

how do u resize the icon?

droidftw1

Reaction score
you need launcherpro plus. If you have it long press the widget or icon, let go after it jumps out at you and use the resize function.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Sorry. It is only with widgets and shortcuts I believe. You can change the launcher pro settings so that there is only 3 columns. It will change everything to fit that though. You can also get something like AppsOrganizer or FolderOrganizer, and make it into a shortcut and then put the widget for it on the screen. Then you can resize it.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Actually I have my Launcher pro set to 5 columns and 5 rows. Doesn't mean you have to put an icon in each space. I just skipped a space.

Preferences/homescreen settings/number of columns/number of rows

Bilgediver

Reaction score

Actually I have my Launcher pro set to 5 columns and 5 rows. Doesn't mean you have to put an icon in each space. I just skipped a space.

Preferences/homescreen settings/number of columns/number of rows

Same thing for ADW Launcher, I have mine set for 5x5 as well.