Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Screenshots

OSX2000

Reaction score
Here's mine...pretty much the same as my UD7 setup. Running WidgetLocker right now, as I'm not a huge fan of the new lockscreen.

Click em for bigger ones.

jrod1990

Reaction score
Here is my REvo Theme UD, nothing fancy but I like it.

Last edited:

SoDroid

Reaction score
Nice screens LadyAngler! I was hoping to see more screens in here by now. Where's the visual UD love for those of us stuck at work day dreaming about flashing this bad boy :)

Get home and get'er done! LOL. Your gonna love it! Very nicedancedroid
Finally got'er done!

CAP201010121223.jpg

CAP201010121224.jpg

CAP201010121332.jpg

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Not very colorful, but nice and clean.

What theme is that ur runnning? what calendar widget? i love the black/minimal look also, what is the widget on the second page, on top..thanks

I'm running Droid_3.0's Evolution port. The calender widget is the one that comes on LauncherPro Plus. But it is also themed to match the evo theme. You can find that apk here. Just scroll down to find the Evolution LauncherPro 8.1 file. You'll have to pay for LauncherPro Plus to be able to use the widget though. And the other widget you're talking about is AudioManager Pro. Droid_3.0 has included a themed default skin in his port. The bars are different colors though, but it has that minimal look. But my theme is called Minimal and I bought that off the market. The devs name is JohnnyBueno I believe. Gotta get the paid version of AudioManager for that though.

digweed4me

Reaction score
This is on ud1.0 with evolution and mac os theme combined all together. First i did evolution with launcher pro then changed to adw launcher with mac os theme. It came like this both combined.

screenshot22.png

ud10withmac.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot5.png

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still a work in progress:)

I'm sorry man but every time I see you post I can't help but think of the " :facepalm: what has happened to my thread" post. I LOVE IT!!! Best thing ever.

fizeke136

Reaction score
Not very colorful, but nice and clean.

What theme is that ur runnning? what calendar widget? i love the black/minimal look also, what is the widget on the second page, on top..thanks

I'm running Droid_3.0's Evolution port. The calender widget is the one that comes on LauncherPro Plus. But it is also themed to match the evo theme. You can find that apk here. Just scroll down to find the Evolution LauncherPro 8.1 file. You'll have to pay for LauncherPro Plus to be able to use the widget though. And the other widget you're talking about is AudioManager Pro. Droid_3.0 has included a themed default skin in his port. The bars are different colors though, but it has that minimal look. But my theme is called Minimal and I bought that off the market. The devs name is JohnnyBueno I believe. Gotta get the paid version of AudioManager for that though.

In your 3rd screenshot from the left, what are the names of the weather and clock widgets you're using? i really like those...