Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Screenshots

Bilgediver

Reaction score
snap20101101_150245-1.png

Using the itching thumb app. Its too bad its a bit buggy (sometimes force closes from not enough ram I think), cause the card style home screen is kind of cool

Droidforums.net appified!

SoDroid

Reaction score

Using the itching thumb app. Its too bad its a bit buggy (sometimes force closes from not enough ram I think), cause the card style home screen is kind of cool

Itching Thumb is really cool, but it is still really buggy. For me, it worked maybe 50% of the time. It does have lots of potential tho and I look forward to the next iteration of it. Great idea!

Bilgediver

Reaction score

Itching Thumb is really cool, but it is still really buggy. For me, it worked maybe 50% of the time. It does have lots of potential tho and I look forward to the next iteration of it. Great idea!

I like the "home screen" sets at the bottom, where you can even put widgets! I wish there was an easy way to hit up the app drawer from it. As the dev said its only supposed to be a "compliment" to your current home screen replacement, not a home screen replacement itself.

kevyo

Reaction score
Wow, this is my first post. I've been lurking around for a few months, trying out different ROMs and themes, and finally got mine to a point where I'm proud enough to post a screenshot. I'm loving the UD 1.0 ROM thus far. Along with CM6 and LFY, it has been one of my absolute favorites. Anyway, on to the screenshots:

attachment.php

This is my primary screen. I wanted one that really showcased the wallpaper and showed the "minimalist" of the UDRevolution theme.

attachment.php

This is my "Today" theme. Before getting a Droid, I had two BlackBerry's over four years, so I'd gotten used to the "today" look that gave me all of my business related information all in one place. That's what I did here.

attachment.php

Simply, this is my "Friends" screen where I follow all things Facebook and Twitter.

attachment.php

While a little redundant to the "Today" screen, I like having the calendar here for those moments when someone asks, "Hey are you free on the 21st?" and you have no idea what day that falls on.

attachment.php

Here I've got some personal photos and my most frequently used apps.

(I've exceeded my maximum allowed number of screen uploads. I have one more screen to show. I'll try to upload it in another message.)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Kevyo! I love your screenshots!! What home replacement is that?

kevyo

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome welcome.

As for my "Today" screen, it's actually not a home replacement, but a group of widgets. From top to bottom, the widgets are the News and Weather widget, Smooth Calendar, and the last one is a widget I stumbled across just this past weekend.

The app is called Executive Assistant, and it gives you a snapshot of missed calls, SMS messages, email, calendar, tasks, RSS feeds, twitter, and facebook. Once you click on each of the tabs, you can set the option to either see an extended version of each, or launch the specific application. While the refresh isn't automatic, it's relatively quick when you get a new email or change something in your calendar. It's available in the market, although you'll have to add a few more add-ons if you plan to use the app for POP/IMAP email and one of their associated task apps (like Astrid).