cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

HeroNova

Reaction score
Call me a skeptic, but I'm also a psychologist and a writer. If I was to write a book and make a prediction, and had the means to showcase said prediction (airforce backing) I would find a way to do it. Hot air balloons would be able to go high enough without detection from pedestrians and ground vehicles. To us, looking up, we would not be able to identify the fly objects. Which, happens to be what UFO stands for, Unidentified Flying Object.

Now, do I believe that there is life out there other than us? Of course I do. Not only would it be selfish to assume we had the only planet out of the thousands upon thousands of star systems with life on it, but it would be scientifically unsound. But, the more scientific part of myself (which happens to be the part that studies human behavior) does not believe in predictions. Calculated educated guesses, maybe, but not predictions. I can see how this author would have been privy to information civilians would not ever see, and if this information had documentation of other life forms, then OK, I'd give him that. But let's not forget how simply the human brain can be manipulated into believing something that isn't really there. It is used all the time for advertising to put a very simple spin on it.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Just to REALLY resurrect an old thread. Seen this one CK?

http://www.youtube.com/v/jxdNsSwMeDQ?fs=1&hl=en_US

crazy stuff....it's quite obvious these guys didn't know what the heck landed there but something had. There was a slight heat signature on the ground and on the surrounding tree's.

This next tape is when they actually see the craft in the distance. Barn yard animals are freaking out and it beams down a light.

This is one is good. We are definitely being visited....

[video=youtube;jxdNsSwMeDQ]http://www.youtube.com/v/jxdNsSwMeDQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"]http://www.youtube.com/v/jxdNsSwMeDQ?fs=1&hl=en_US[/video]

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hero listen to the 2 tapes. There is physical evidence and visual evidence and you hear it in real time. The only thing left to debate now is was this craft they were experiencing terrestrial or extra terrestrial? It landed and left proof the question is who landed : )

Fascinating

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im in agreement with hero here, our military has technology that you can not believe. Technology that they used 10 years ago is just now being made public. That probably was a apache or Kiowa landing. You can not hear some helicopters and the apache is quiet compared to some helicopters. The UFO idea was the government's way of hiding top secret project especially during the cold war. Instead of having the people try to figure out what that odd looking aircraft was and allowing the russians to figure out what they was cooking. The made up a story of UFO's and even had prominent leaders to get on tv and say they saw ufo's to make it sound legit. Sorry to poop on you guys E.T. fantasies but the UFO's you claim to see are probably military aircraft flying over.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Im in agreement with hero here, our military has technology that you can not believe. Technology that they used 10 years ago is just now being made public. That probably was a apache or Kiowa landing. You can not hear some helicopters and the apache is quiet compared to some helicopters. The UFO idea was the government's way of hiding top secret project especially during the cold war. Instead of having the people try to figure out what that odd looking aircraft was and allowing the russians to figure out what they was cooking. The made up a story of UFO's and even had prominent leaders to get on tv and say they saw ufo's to make it sound legit. Sorry to poop on you guys E.T. fantasies but the UFO's you claim to see are probably military aircraft flying over.
Nothing wrong with a skeptic : )

There is no doubt that there are black projects run by the government. A lot of these black projects are more than likely using "Alien" technologies thus the huge cover up that exists to this day.

Beside's the huge National security issue of admitting that we are being visited and have absolutely NO control of these things there is other things to consider. This totally goes against what people were taught to believe. Without getting into a religious discussion this would turn peoples world upside down. "What we are not alone?" "But I thought......"

Everything people were "taught" to believe would be shattered. That has some HEAVY consequences.

There is more to life in this universe than you or I could ever comprehend. There are signs and evidence all over our planet that there once existed some far more advanced technologies/"people" than we see today. The current human race is arrogant and we like to think that we are the masters of the universe but in reality we are nowhere near as advanced as we'd like to believe. There is/was FAR more advanced "people's" out there and they were here on Earth at some point in history.

The info is out there if you want to learn.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
And this from someone whose avatar is an alien. ;)

All opinions are welcome, PC.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tier woods, kobe, or no one in the lime light can do anything with out us knowing but we will have something as huge as visitors from space and no major news coverage, no one "breaking" down and having the magic wall of space ships. Ck you know my faith and yet I believe that their is more than what our understanding can grasp. There are planets and galaxies that are so large that our sun is a dot in comparison. I believe that the creator has created more than what our understanding can grasp. But I just have not seen enough evidence and with my knowledge of the military and when they started pushing the ufo talks I am skeptic because I know that the military have a bunch of secret programs and many of those program get leaked to the public when they want it to be.
And as someone who have flown at night and have been told by ATC a few times to turn to a certain vector and then have 2 fast aircraft blow right bye me, I would think I would have seen a few ufos if they existed. I mean look at our govt we can not even come together to fix our economy with out all the political back and forth. If something that big was happening someone would have "leaked" it and sold a book and used it as a platform.

So yes......Ima Skeptic....

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
listen to those 2 tapes PC if nothing else they are pretty fascinating to listen to. These guys didn't know what the heck they were observing on the ground and then when the craft showed up in the distance.

Something landed in those woods that left physical evidence that they never seen before. It's really fascinating to listen to.