Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Here's some good reading on what Martin was talking about.

The existence of atomic weapons before the present cycle of civilization,

Ancient Atomic Bombs | Science | Epoch Times

and here is a great article that explains the physical evidence left behind in a heavily populated city 4,000 years ago.

Atomic Bomb Destroyed City 4,000 Years Ago
I saw a link the other day about that -- including one that supposedly happened about 1900 in India -- but the writing was so amateurish I didn't think it was appropriate to share.

I could dig the link up again if you wanted.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darkseider those miniature aircraft were made of gold and they say they were crafted at least 1000 years ago. The Wright brothers should have gotten a hold of those it would have saved them years of work : )

Martin if you can remember the name of that show I would love to see it. This is something that I just heard about. Supposedly they have uncovered artifacts that reveal there was once a nuclear war?

Sent from my Droid
CK, I'll look for the title. The show was fascinating.

It was all about nuclear evidence in ancient cultures.... actual sites they've un-earthed....

Lot of info on the Arc of the Covenant too, which is believed to be a nuclear device... used to create mana (nutrition) during the Jews 40 years in the desert. Also, there's info in the show about a location they've found, that it so flawlessly booby-trapped that 40+ years of excavation have failed to yield success. Also heavy evidence of radiation there.... it's called "The Money Pit" if anyone feels like researching :) It's in Nova Scotia IRRC.

I gotta peak around, because I also watched a show where a group of scientists recreated (in theory and design) what they believed to be a 'mana-machine' (Arc of the Convenant) based on texts (religious books etc) on it's function, use and design.
This was actually one of the coolest programs I had seen. And they finished the program highlighting that NASA had successfully created a green slime like substance that is used to fully nourish human beings in space.... extremely similar to what the mana machine was supposed to create. Only lends to plausibility of it's existence.

I could carry on for hours and hours... love this stuff.

Last edited:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I heard the money pit was a place where a pirate had buried his treasure, including watching a TV show about it. Can't remember what show it was, but it was just awesome how much trapping had gone on. I especially liked the story about the pearl necklace with a note saying "more below". :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, should we call him Martin030908, or Martian030908 ?!?

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i am an alien

and although those WERE ufo's, they were not otherworldly. these have been brought by one or several Earth governments. although the technology was lifted from extraterrestrials

anyways, this is to setup to fit their agenda. havent you guys noticed the increase of alien/ufo exposure in the media lately

first the vatican says there is nothing in the bible that says aliens cant exist
then the pope says hed be happy to Baptiste an alien
then water found on moon/mars
then Dr. Michio Kaku says its almost guaranteed for life to exist beyond earth
then an earth like planet was found and named Gliese 581c
not to mention the numerous alien themed movies/tv shows that have been coming out

aliens have been here before us. they arent coming/invading us. this is plot to have humanity unite so the 'Powers That Be' can roll in their 1 govt world

then whats next for us? mass enslavement

at least thats what i think... or maybe i just read too many conspiracy theories?:) who knows whats really going on in this wonderful world

edit: cerealkiller: is this the tv show you guys are talking about?
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

Last edited:

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I heard the money pit was a place where a pirate had buried his treasure, including watching a TV show about it. Can't remember what show it was, but it was just awesome how much trapping had gone on. I especially liked the story about the pearl necklace with a note saying "more below". :)

I remember the show "In Search of" with Leonard Nimoy profiled the Money Pit on one episode. There is a whole site about it:

Oak Island Treasure - the world's greatest treasure hunt - Home

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I know is why wasn't there anything in the news, more than maybe one blurb that I missed? Also, they got some great video of people looking up. If I had a camera and was filming, it sure as hell wouldn't be of other people, I'd be trying to get the UFOs.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be cool and would want it to be true. Just a bit skeptical.

Well all I know is this. IF they introduce new technologies PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be REALLY good battery technology so my phone can last like a year on one charge or something.

spit.gif

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I could buy into the theory that Pompeii was not a volcanic destruction but a result of pre christ nuclear war. Atlantis as an epicenter. I'm saying I could buy it after reading cereals links on ancient atomics.

jev

Reaction score
All I know is why wasn't there anything in the news, more than maybe one blurb that I missed? Also, they got some great video of people looking up. If I had a camera and was filming, it sure as hell wouldn't be of other people, I'd be trying to get the UFOs.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be cool and would want it to be true. Just a bit skeptical.

It has been identified as a cluster of white and silver balloons that were accidentally released from a party for a teacher by the kids. FoxNews.com - Kids Behind UFO Sightings Over Manhattan

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
edit: cerealkiller: is this the tv show you guys are talking about?
Ancient Aliens — History.com TV Episodes, Schedule, & Video
This should be a good series. But yes, it will cover a lot of what we are talking about in here.

Some of the most compelling evidence comes for the book. Chariots of the Gods. Its a really good read for anyone interested in UFO's, Ancient Astronaut Theory, and the pyramids.

Another GREAT book is called Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock.

It shows evidence that the Pyramids were NOT built by the Egyptians and they just inhabited them. There's water damage on the Sphinx. So it was built when the Sahara was green and lush.

Some believe that the secret to who built the pyramids is under the right paw.

The Egyptian government has refused permission for the the chambers beneath the Sphinx to be excavated and explored so we may never know.

One thing is certain NOBODY knows who built it and it was there well before the Egyptians

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also I've read, and seen shows, about scientists mapping out the internal structure of the Great pyramid, and how it contains no burial chambers like other pyramids.... they hypothesized and demonstrated that it was a nuclear power source, how it functioned (in theory) and where the energy was released.... only thing they had no hypothesis on was what the energy was used for.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
heres what im talking about. just pay attention to all the references to whats going on in the media. the actual point its trying to get across is opinion

[video=youtube;JGrwBe2vW6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrwBe2vW6A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
pandroid just watched that video. Wow.