UD 3.0 final coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow... Things must have gotten a bit out of hand between bigsaz and the Moderators. He's banned! ROFL!!! WTF?
He's gone for a few days and is welcome back after his/her break - respect is number 1 on D/F - across the boards and via P.M. towards our Members and towards our Staff -

GB D1

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It just gets old when people bash.. so thanks tp. IMO BD makes an incredible rom!...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL...there was a pretty good one a while back too, where it went from bashing UD to pictures of football players to pictures of hot chicks haa...BD threads are always the best...all the kids from the other ROMs come through to hate and be laughed at

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
LOL...there was a pretty good one a while back too, where it went from bashing UD to pictures of football players to pictures of hot chicks haa...BD threads are always the best...all the kids from the other ROMs come through to hate and be laughed at

Haha yesss I remember that one

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to say, the mods, admins and whomever else that helps out in these forums do a great job at keeping everything civil. Anyone who has an issue with TP will be greeted with an internet roundhouse kick to the uvula by me.

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
BD makes the best rom out there , or atleast thats what i thought until i started using MIUI, I still wanna atleast try ud 3.0 when he gets it finished, but i dont see me leaving miui permanently. Anyone else out there agree?

Reaction score
It just gets old when people bash.. so thanks tp. IMO BD makes an incredible rom!...

This. I've been using Liquid GB 1.1 for a bit now and really like it but at the same time I'm looking forward to UD 3.0 final since BD does a great job on his ROMs. As far as MIUI I haven't tried it since the early release which I wasn't very impressed with. Is it still using the iPhone style interface or has it changed much since those early releases?

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
yes the stock theme is a lil like iphone for miui but easily changeable, can change themes in under a minute. Has a very customizable dnd mode. Extensive power widget on pull down menu. Visitor mode on power switch hold, which is very very nice i might add. You can have as many home desktops as you like, i think upto 20. Very nice loader. Haven't seen any lag yet whatsoever on my d1. Running stock clock also.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Hmm what's that visitor mode thing you were talking about?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
visitor mode

Holding the power switch brings up the normal options of reboot, power off, airplane mode, silent mode and visitor mode. Selecting this will make all your sms/mms invisible, all recently dialed phone calls invisible and wont allow anyone to change anything on your phone until its turned off by typing in your security code or unlock code. Very nice feature if you want to allow a friend to use your friend and not let them see anything that might be private.

ejxi

Reaction score
yes the stock theme is a lil like iphone for miui but easily changeable, can change themes in under a minute. Has a very customizable dnd mode. Extensive power widget on pull down menu. Visitor mode on power switch hold, which is very very nice i might add. You can have as many home desktops as you like, i think upto 20. Very nice loader. Haven't seen any lag yet whatsoever on my d1. Running stock clock also.

I too really like MIUI. Its the only rom outside of UD that I would use. I like the interface and its so different from any other rom out there. Really like the customization. But I switched back to UD because UD still has features I prefer over MIUI. Plus there's been issues w/ a lot of MIU users not receiving text messages. I didn't wanna deal w/ that till they figured out what the issue was. Can't wait to see what BD has up his sleeve for 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.