Get your milk ready.......(UD 3.0.0 w/Gingerbread)

BigMace23

Reaction score
haven't read about any news on GB roms.. so whats the major changes or benefits we will be experiencing over froyo?

Improved speeds and some really nice animations when turning off the screen, scrolling to the bottom of a list, etc. And then whatever new features BD adds in.

ohcop72

Reaction score
Will there be a D1 release or are those days behind us?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

doublea500

Reaction score
Will there be a D1 release or are those days behind us?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Gb means gingerbread, the new operating system. the stock operating system now is froyo. however gb is going to be for almost all phones but it will def include d1.

cubano1027

Reaction score
Anyone try the new release yet for the DX/D2?
Is it stable enough for a daily user?
Reason Im asking is because I really dont feel like going through the whole process again of adding the internet/mms features back on to my flashed phone if this ROM isnt stable enough. I hope it is!!!!
Someone should make an app in the market so that it sets the setting for you(autostart.sh/u2nl files). I would def. pay for it. I remember when I had a Touch Pro 2 and there was an app that you downloaded and all you had to do was put your # in it and it set itself up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Last edited:

illmatic636

Reaction score
Anyone try the new release yet?.....is it stable?

a few testers have it. Raffica has said its 99% stable with only light sensors being somewhat iffy. But those work a good amount of time

funny that it is the same issue as Jeff's CM7 RC0 Droid version. That is the most complete GB Rom out right now. When It's fixed, I bet UD 3 is going to be out shortly after.

I could be wrong tho.
Thanks for reading

o Fi1thy

Reaction score

a few testers have it. Raffica has said its 99% stable with only light sensors being somewhat iffy. But those work a good amount of time

funny that it is the same issue as Jeff's CM7 RC0 Droid version. That is the most complete GB Rom out right now. When It's fixed, I bet UD 3 is going to be out shortly after.

I could be wrong tho.
Thanks for reading

Really? Something was last talked about a year ago almost? Stop trying to stir the pot and get out of here, if you have nothing to add to the conversation

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

I could be wrong tho.
Thanks for reading

Ud is the iphone of df...people claim they hate it but can't stop talking about it. If I was blackdroid, I'd feel pretty good about how many people can't stop thinking about me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cujo6801

Reaction score
I agree black droid is the best... I said best but sorcery is right there with him

Last edited:

illmatic636

Reaction score

I could be wrong tho.
Thanks for reading

Really? Something was last talked about a year ago almost? Stop trying to stir the pot and get out of here, if you have nothing to add to the conversation

Oh really! Well, since you missed it, I was stating that there is a gingerbread rom out now that is similar, yet available to all users. Not just UD 3.0.
Watch your tone before you get cyber punched in the face.

With your cute profile pic.

I'm really not a jerk, but you pushed.

OP
cellss01

cellss01

Reaction score
My milk is still good and the gingerbread is almost ready.....

From BD's shoutbox on his site:

@blackdroid : (05 January 2011 - 11:08 PM) working on getting a release out for you guys to play with tonight

@blackdroid : (05 January 2011 - 11:08 PM) cross your fingers :)