Some UD 3.0.0 News

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hehehe, you guys are too funny, well gps is said to be fixed, just talked to BD and wifi has worked since the start, forgot to add it to OP though.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dancedroid

I just hope we don't lose wifi tether or anything like that. One recommendation I have, is to edit the dock so that you need to use the menu to change the drawer. I've accidentally dropped apps over the app drawer a couple of times now and it gets annoying

wont loose wifi tether unless the app is incompatible with GB, which we cant do anything about.

App drawer is an thing with Adw, we would need to rewrite adw to change that form happening.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Will BD be incorporating the "no data governor" services.jar "fix" that has been floating around in 3.0?

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ummmm, idk lol. We haven't talked about it yet actually. I'll ask tomorrow.

Sent from my UD 3.0.0 Droid 1

Reaction score
Looking forward to this release. I say keep working on it til you feel 90% of bugs have been fixed then let us have the beta to find other loose ends for ya. No rushing sir!!! =)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nu2droid

Reaction score
dancedroid

I just hope we don't lose wifi tether or anything like that. One recommendation I have, is to edit the dock so that you need to use the menu to change the drawer. I've accidentally dropped apps over the app drawer a couple of times now and it gets annoying

The app draw issue is a ADW thing, but there is a fix. If you have not done it already, uninstall the UD Launcher, and install the newest version of ADW. It now has a lock feature that prevents the accidental drop of app in the bar.
From the home screen, hit the menu button--> More--->Lock.
It works and prevents alot of aggrevation.

My two cents... Hope it helps.

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
dancedroid

wont loose wifi tether unless the app is incompatible with GB, which we cant do anything about.

App drawer is an thing with Adw, we would need to rewrite adw to change that form happening.

I only mentioned that because I haven't been able to find the wireless tether in UD 2.5 and thought it might've been left out. In BBv.5 there was an icon for stupids like me lol.dancedroid

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
dancedroid

I only mentioned that because I haven't been able to find the wireless tether in UD 2.5 and thought it might've been left out. In BBv.5 there was an icon for stupids like me lol.dancedroid

You know it's on the market :)