UD 3.0 final coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhrei

Reaction score
Hmmmmm....I don't remember EVER being charged to download one of Blackdroid's excellent ROM's. Sure people donate out of thanks, respect, and appreciation for the dedication to the scene. The guy has a lot on his plate and doesn't have the most ideal living situation or internet connection. I'm so tired of people trashing on someone who makes ROMS for us without asking for anything in return and who always shows thanks when someone DOES donate.

B

bigsapz

Hmmmmm....I don't remember EVER being charged to download one of Blackdroid's excellent ROM's. Sure people donate out of thanks, respect, and appreciation for the dedication to the scene. The guy has a lot on his plate and doesn't have the most ideal living situation or internet connection. I'm so tired of people trashing on someone who makes ROMS for us without asking for anything in return and who always shows thanks when someone DOES donate.

He charges for nightlies, updates and obviously takes donations. Point is he doesn't do it all for free like previously stated.

Sent from my 2.3.2 AMOLED Incredible

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We are not going to have a discussion on what BD does for free or not for free - if you would like to discuss the upcoming release, it's welcome - if this thread turns for the worse it will be closed

GB D1

B

bigsapz

Mods are terrible on this forum. What are u even talking about? No one is arguing about anything. Go back to your business.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There have been countless times where that subject has spiraled threads out of control so tp is trying to prevent that...which makes him a GOOD mod!

DroidForums Junkie!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mods are terrible on this forum. What are u even talking about? No one is arguing about anything. Go back to your business.

Check your P.M. Box

GB D1

B

bigsapz

Anyways. Moving on...

Eagerly awaiting 3.0. Ill donate to speed things up!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyways. Moving on...

I have a strong feeling it's not coming out tonight haha...even though it was "finished 3 days ago"...I say tomorrow.

B

bigsapz

Anyways. Moving on...

I have a strong feeling it's not coming out tonight haha...even though it was "finished 3 days ago"...I say tomorrow.

:-( That is poopy. Your prob right tho. What's another day eh?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyways. Moving on...

:-( That is poopy. Your prob right tho. What's another day eh?

Yeah it sucks, but I stopped putting any weight on BD's ETAs a looong time ago. There has never not been a late release, and by late I mean days and weeks haha...it'll happen next time too, because they insist on giving ETAs for some reason. I can't wait for it though, it's going on my phone no matter when it comes out.

bdub33

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will come tonight..

Sent from my speak n spell

Reaction score
My guess is we'll see 3.0 out tomorrow. I got a feeling BD is doing some last minute work which I'm fine with. Looking forward to the release.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Wow... Things must have gotten a bit out of hand between bigsaz and the Moderators. He's banned! ROFL!!! WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.