UD 3.0 final coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
An update for all, i havent even heard form BD as to a release or anything yet unfortunately. havent seen him on gtalk more than a min or two. So there is no concrete release date i would have to say. i see his tweets and cant say whats gonna happen for sure yet. i will post as soon as i know for sure guys.

OP
NeverEndingXsin
Reaction score
+1 for the mods doing there job ;)

An update for all, i havent even heard form BD as to a release or anything yet unfortunately. havent seen him on gtalk more than a min or two. So there is no concrete release date i would have to say. i see his tweets and cant say whats gonna happen for sure yet. i will post as soon as i know for sure guys.

Thanks for the update :)

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Wow that sounds awesome. I might have to load up miui just to try that out

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mkjellgren

Reaction score
As of last night he tweeted that his internet was finally fixed and that a release was imminent...as raffica said, hard to say what that means exactly but I suppose were getting close.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holding the power switch brings up the normal options of reboot, power off, airplane mode, silent mode and visitor mode. Selecting this will make all your sms/mms invisible, all recently dialed phone calls invisible and wont allow anyone to change anything on your phone until its turned off by typing in your security code or unlock code. Very nice feature if you want to allow a friend to use your friend and not let them see anything that might be private.

This is the perfect gift to give the man who wants to cheat on his wife or girlfriend for Valentines day. So I predict it will be released tomorrow.:rofl3:

Equinoux

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but threads like this aren't helpful. It's a giant tease and gets people riled up for nothing. I say leave it to the Devs to announce when the newest release is coming out so the minions don't go insane. :)

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but threads like this aren't helpful. It's a giant tease and gets people riled up for nothing. I say leave it to the Devs to announce when the newest release is coming out so the minions don't go insane. :)

Threads like this happen cuz bd says its coming out and it never does. If bd says its coming out tonight expect his power to go out, a monsoon to hit his home or his horse to die. Bd should stop giving etas haha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Threads like this happen cuz bd says its coming out and it never does. If bd says its coming out tonight expect his power to go out, a monsoon to hit his home or his horse to die. Bd should stop giving etas haha

Or! Or! people can stop posting these threads. Blame the people not the dev. This has been SOP for a loooooooooooooong time. The old cliche' Fool me once...... : )

When these threads pop up I say to myself "Oh no here we go AGAIN."

Notice how all the mods and admins know where to gravitate to? hahahhaha

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Or! Or! people can stop posting these threads. Blame the people not the dev. This has been SOP for a loooooooooooooong time. The old cliche' Fool me once...... : )

haha but sometimes these UD threads are the most entertaining ones on the forums...

OP
NeverEndingXsin
Reaction score
When I made this thread it was mainly to let people who don't follow BD on twitter what was going on.

Little did I know that a week later nothing would've been released =(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

haha but sometimes these UD threads are the most entertaining ones on the forums...
Yes if you don't have to moderate them LOL

Droid-->Ether-->This Thread

dave4100

Reaction score
I think this thread should just be closed. No point in keeping it open for vaporware.

Status
Not open for further replies.