Trouble Flashing Cyanogenmod 10.2.1 on Bionic

ttevogt

Reaction score
I have installed Safestrap (3.65), backed up existing, wiped system to factory, activated rom slot 1, and when I try to flash the rom it fails. It cannot mount /system, /osh, & /systemorig. Any help is appreciated.

OP
T

ttevogt

Reaction score
I have installed Safestrap (3.65), backed up existing, wiped system to factory, activated rom slot 1, and when I try to flash the rom it fails. It cannot mount /system, /osh, & /systemorig. Any help is appreciated.

Anyone got any idea how to get past this? I have a phone that I can not boot past recovery. Thanks!

Sailingbum56

Reaction score
Use rom-slot 2. There is a thread somewhere explaining the issue.

OP
T

ttevogt

Reaction score
Use rom-slot 2. There is a thread somewhere explaining the issue.

Thanks I will try that.... seems to stall(?) making the rom slots sometimes....does it always take 3-4 tries to create a rom slot?

Sailingbum56

Reaction score
Thanks I will try that.... seems to stall(?) making the rom slots sometimes....does it always take 3-4 tries to create a rom slot?

There does seem to be a bit of a lag when making a new slot. Mine take on the first try, but I started with a fresh FXZ on my phone.

OP
T

ttevogt

Reaction score
There does seem to be a bit of a lag when making a new slot. Mine take on the first try, but I started with a fresh FXZ on my phone.

I can usually get a slot to create after a couple tries, but then it will not let me activate it. I click on it, and the screen goes black, and then back to the SS menu. After 2-3 times, it will reboot. I have tried both slot 2 & 4 after slot 1 would not work.