{This is Project GimpSource}

Ozzie

Reaction score
Nice! I had that installed already too...it does do the job. Thanks!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Its a handy little program.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jgaeta

Reaction score
I use quick settings for the drop down change. Nice and easy. You can customize what you want in the list too.

forgive me for butting in here, but is "quick settings" an app i can download and add to the davrosmod and get notification settings? i am, like a lot of you seem to be, on miui right now but the last few updates have really bogged down my performance and it's becoming more difficult to answer calls for some reason (the swipe down takes 100 tries it seems like). but i do LOVE those notification settings. in any case, im looking to try something new and i really like the simple minimalistic design represented here. if anyone can answer my question i would really appreciate it. thanks guys!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to have miui but the lack of stability is what killed me.

Quick Settings is in the market for free. You can place a shortcut in your notification bar so you can pull down, open a dialog box and change a setting. You can customize the list of items as well. Its one more step than miui but I'll take it just for stability!

Ozzie

Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn't go away as easy as it drops down...haven't sorted that one out yet.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn't go away as easy as it drops down...haven't sorted that one out yet.

How do you mean?

I have it set as a dialog type screen. If you press the back button right after you hit your switch, it "should" take you right back where you were, no?

Ozzie

Reaction score
I just tried that...it seemed to work. I don't trust that back button though...been burned too many times by that...:icon_eek:

It sure would be easier if it acted more like a puter browser with the navigate forward and back like Firefox or something.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
:yeahbaby01:

if you all only knew why i am soooo happy at 12:40am on a friday night by this one little line of code.....

repo initialized in /home/davros/mydroid

Swallisa knows why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swallisa

Reaction score
:yeahbaby01:​

if you all only knew why i am soooo happy at 12:40am on a friday night by this one little line of code.....​

repo initialized in /home/davros/mydroid

Swallisa knows why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Yes I do that is a sign of success congrats!!!!

EricTheRed760

Reaction score
If were still adding requests to project gimpsource, I'd like to request lock screen media controls. Nothing too crazy, just the Rew, Play, FF arrows without having to unlock.

It was the only thing I liked about CyanogenMod, and wish I could figure out
how to add it on my own...:blink:

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey i just wanted to say Project GimpSource is still being worked on, its taking alot out of me to be able to wright this up date and have it be even comprehensible and understandable to you right now.my meds are starting to get the bettet of me........

but do not stress-out and loose hope............

PROJECT GIMPSOURSE is alive and well,

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yay!
dancedroid

Sent from my MetiCk/DavrosModded A855.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
update got my hard cast today everything went well if you know me on face bok theres pictures of the stuff up pictures of the screws are coming!.....

i am almost dont gettting froyo ready to build.... i can not build ginger bread till i get a 64 bit laptop.... so as i put out the froyo rom and all its glory remember the donate button down there and think of it as a Damn this kid can do this , imagine what he could rock with ginger bread.... like a fund raiser but not cuz those are against df rules...... just a holy crap we wand Project GimpSource GingerBread!!!!!!!!!!!