www.twitter.com
btw the name is staying ...............

until next week when i get the real pictures with and with out hardware

Project GimpSource
xray2.jpg

Ozzie

Reaction score
Nice!! Congrats to you!

Thnx ozzie!!!! glad to see you spending your time over here. No more miui for now?

I still keep current (actually on a number of roms), but it's lost something for me over there in that area...
M1 has been one of my favorites all along and now with davros picking up the torch it's interesting to watch this develop. This feels like a better behaved and tighter group too. I think I'm gonna call this section my home base...

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy to have you Ozzie!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ozzie

Reaction score
LOL...well I still whore around...two days without flashing something and I go into withdrawals....and you guys did it to me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...:icon_eek:

Ozzie

Reaction score
I do have a request...the blue keyboard used in another rom...I love that.
I know davros was a fan of blue too. Gingerbread has become the rage and I like the blue or black stuff. Any love out there?
I do have a copy of the blue kb, but it's made for another rom.

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I do have a request...the blue keyboard used in another rom...I love that.
I know davros was a fan of blue too. Gingerbread has become the rage and I like the blue or black stuff. Any love out there?
I do have a copy of the blue kb, but it's made for another rom.

see i love the ginger bread keyboard now.....

if i can i'll look inside it and try to theme the GB keyboard with some blues and blacks if ya want ... or make a flash zip of that keyboard ozzie, i'll get to it at some point today. i got some crap to deal with, here personally and then with sdk and other weird linux things that i sware are trying to drive me and swallisa crazy :icon_eek:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate gb keyboard. It does nothing but fc on my phone. I installed it when it was first leaked, then it was added to metickmod and I still had problems. I use smart keyboard. Much better for me.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
wow really? odd that it would keep up , ok, natural progression of questtion here, have you wiped recently?

Ozzie

Reaction score
I would love that if you find the time davros...

...I've got the day off, but have to go spend money for tool maintenance...going to one of the best tool shops in the area.
I'm allowing plenty of time for browsing...if I get out of there for less than 500 bucks I'll consider it a success...:icon_eek:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I always wipe now. Every install. There's really no data I NEED to save so 99% of my installs are clean. I don't know what it doesn't like but its normally after I type a message and the keyboard goes away, then without leaving that screen I decide I want to type something else, click the box and it says whatever kb .android.com fc's.
So I gave up. Doesn't happen everytime either.

devator22

Reaction score
I have been running metick/davrosmod for at least a month now, and that is the longest I have stuck with any single ROM with the exception of Simply Stunning. As far as requests for a new ROM would go, I hear that CM has some manner of a 50% signal increase. Simply Stunning does something similar, but I think ChevyNo1 did it by accident, whereas CM has a method. Also, I would like to second (third?) the whole notification power control idea, I really, really liked that in CM and UD. Oh, and my last humble request would be the % battery displayed on the battery icon. A lot of ROMs do that now and it is really nice. Maybe it could be an addon or something for people who don't want to break stock.

Thanks!

Ozzie

Reaction score
The switches in the drop down allow you to turn on things without losing the screen you have open...one of my most appreciated features.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use quick settings for the drop down change. Nice and easy. You can customize what you want in the list too.