[ROM] GingerBread | GimpedOUTM0D 2.3.1 | AOSPMOD

illmatic636

Reaction score
Any plans on including Galaxy Widgets in the pull down Davros?

Thank you very much for this Mod

jimmypop13

Reaction score
Is there anywhere else to download this rom? I just downloaded 70mb on another download in the time it took me to get 1mb on this one.

twistedlim

Reaction score
Downloaded the mirror and installed. Perfect right off the bat. Dropped in RZ 250-1200 kernel and it is smoking fast and smooth. I will be trying out the rest of it as the day goes on but pretty impressive so far.

revenge8

Reaction score
for me, the market only shows paid apps in "My Apps" tab. other than that no problems at all.

revenge8

Reaction score
just to let you know davros.. ever since i flashed this ROM.. ive been done flashing on my Droid. thank you for this awesome and stable ROM.

..now i have a Nook Color to fulfill my flashing needs!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
The nook color is pretty awesome once rooted I must say. I got flash working on mine, its OC'd, etc.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

revenge8

Reaction score
are we gonna see a 2.3.3 update as well? just curious.. i dont even think that theres much difference from what ive read.. just the honeycomb music app started working.

jimmypop13

Reaction score
I've been running this for a few weeks and I really like it. I'm running it with the RaidZero 250/800 kernel.
A few odd things I've noticed is I get random restarts. Normally right after the screen shuts off or I hit the power button to shut the screen off. Also, occasionally I will get a basic sounding ring instead of my selected ringtone or notification tone when I receive a phone call or txt. I'm thinking I may switch over to Gimpsource and give it a try. I really want to try out the honeycomb theme. Thanks Davros for all the cool stuff you're making for us!

Last edited: