[Theme] REVOlution for Droid X

validoption

Reaction score
icon.png

Anyone know the name/location of the first icon on the left?

Looks like the media share icon

Sent from my DROIDX

shafer5

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the charge time widget is in the screen shot?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Exiled

Reaction score
Can someone please clearly explain how to install the updated framework? I have the zip file on my computer but I'm not sure what to do with it now...

validoption

Reaction score
Can someone please clearly explain how to install the updated framework? I have the zip file on my computer but I'm not sure what to do with it now...

The same way that you installed the framework-res.apk the first time. Either use adb to push the file to /system/framework or follow the OP instructions to use Terminal Emulator on the DX. If you've already got it installed, the only thing you need from the updated .zip file is the framework-res.apk.

Seano

Reaction score
Fabolous,

is there a chance that we can get a smoked glass facebook 1.3.2 i believe the one included is the one that had the battery draining issues.

rocafella203

Reaction score
And yes the widget is called Extended Controls. And what I'm sure most of you have been waiting for is the updated framework-res.apk for you to push to your phone. Again just follow the same steps in the OP's instructions on page one and you will be just fine. You do NOT need to redo the services.jar And lastly after downloading the file you will need to do a rename and just remove the .zip at the end and then you can get started.

hey, quick question. i currently have the REVOlution theme set up but i want the droidxnotifications and green battery. i downloaded the framework zip but when i go to terminal emulator, it says no such file or directory found?? when i download the file and unzip them what folders do i put them in?? thanks for the help! sorry for being ignorant! :p

HackerCity

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to drop the goodies folder so I can grab the LP icons. I have them on the rooted of the sdcard. I cant find the folder so I can add them.

Thanks

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
If you have Clockwork recovery....

Any brave REVOlution users can try the custom font :)

Obviously, it works. I was brave enough to try , heh.

revofont1.png
revofont2.png

Evolution_Font.zip

Put it on the root of your sdcard, select install .zip from sd card, choose the file, and go :)

Exiled

Reaction score
hey, quick question. i currently have the REVOlution theme set up but i want the droidxnotifications and green battery. i downloaded the framework zip but when i go to terminal emulator, it says no such file or directory found?? when i download the file and unzip them what folders do i put them in?? thanks for the help! sorry for being ignorant! :p

Yeah my question is the same. I know someone tried to explain, but I still don't get it. I don't understand what to do with the .zip folder.

Someone posted that all I need is the updated framework, but I don't see the file anywhere.

Seano

Reaction score
If you have Clockwork recovery....

Any brave REVOlution users can try the custom font :)

Obviously, it works. I was brave enough to try , heh.

revofont1.png
revofont2.png

Evolution_Font.zip

Put it on the root of your sdcard, select install .zip from sd card, choose the file, and go :)

i tried it out, worked just fine.