[Theme] REVOlution for Droid X

justreboot

Reaction score
Fab - This is a pretty amazing theme / Even though Seetings is spelled incorrectly :)
Do you have the Photoshop template so I can apply/ create more icons/ Kinda remind me of Kov's Hybrid icons... Also what dialer are you using, the wife wants it on her droid 1 :)

Thanks in advance...

:: Edit ::

After some searching / Looks like the dialer ius the 'default' Froyo dialer. Cool, I can rip that from a 'stock' ROM. Still looking for the clock skin shown (assuming you're using Beautiful Widgets) Gonna probably try to takle some icons next Wed before work...

Peace.
---\

wicked_beav

Reaction score
And yes the widget is called Extended Controls. And what I'm sure most of you have been waiting for is the updated framework-res.apk for you to push to your phone. Again just follow the same steps in the OP's instructions on page one and you will be just fine. You do NOT need to redo the services.jar And lastly after downloading the file you will need to do a rename and just remove the .zip at the end and then you can get started.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 215

elecga

Reaction score
Did I do something wrong? The music player controls don't seem to match the rest of the theme. I'm not sure if i'm doing the metamorph part correctly since there's no confirmation message.

Attachments

• snap20100813_192218.png
    snap20100813_192218.png
    42 KB · Views: 256

wicked_beav

Reaction score
You should take an updated screenshot and show the green battery and the pulldown showing DroidX instead of Evo.

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Those looking to get back to stock can use this file:

Back_to_stock.zip

There are extra apps in the MM on purpose, since you can use this with other themes as well (and possibly more things will be themed in future releases of REVOlution)

Use the same instructions as installing this theme.

Seano

Reaction score
Who wants some REVOlution for Droid X with a green battery and a notification bar that says Droid X Notifications and not EVO? I got it. Here's a screenshot.

what are you widgets are you using that shows the clock in words and the battery percent?

also really diggin this theme.

validoption

Reaction score
I don't know if it's part of the framework-res or the services.jar, but the notification icon for a bluetooth connected phone call appears as a white box instead of an icon. I've got the services.jar from fabolous and the modified framework from wicked_beav with the green battery.

wicked_beav

Reaction score
Who wants some REVOlution for Droid X with a green battery and a notification bar that says Droid X Notifications and not EVO? I got it. Here's a screenshot.

what are you widgets are you using that shows the clock in words and the battery percent?

also really diggin this theme.

It's TAJM for the clock and BattStatt for the battery widgets. Glad you're enjoying it.

wicked_beav

Reaction score
I don't know if it's part of the framework-res or the services.jar, but the notification icon for a bluetooth connected phone call appears as a white box instead of an icon. I've got the services.jar from fabolous and the modified framework from wicked_beav with the green battery.

It's my modified framework that would contain the notification icon for the bluetooth. Let me take a look into it and see if I can't provide a fix for ya. I don't use bluetooth so hence how easy it was for me to miss it.

validoption

Reaction score

It's my modified framework that would contain the notification icon for the bluetooth. Let me take a look into it and see if I can't provide a fix for ya. I don't use bluetooth so hence how easy it was for me to miss it.

Sweet, thanks!