[THEME] Release... BronZd_Ultimate for UDv20

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To add.. if I liked bronze, I would be all over this. It's extremely well done throughout from the screens. We had this conversation about a week ago or more. I told you to release it becase bronze lovers were out there, they just might not post. I am glad you did! Just watch the views. You will be up over 1000 in no time.

I am a themer and I suppose we are in competition for users BUT... I dont view things that way. I am just happy themes are out there because it means more users of the D1 and BD. The more variety we give BD, the better off we are. I just wish BD had the same thought and made a themers life a bit easier by giving us a compilable template.

tommyk2005

Reaction score
I lost my 3g and cell capabilities when I loaded up this theme

Sent from my The Ultimate DROiD 2.0.0 URBaN using DroidForums App

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Kinda cruddy that you blame that on this theme...considering that I didn't alter anything to do reception or internet capabilities. It's the exact same framework-res tha BD had in his UltimateDroid v2.0.0, all I did was mod the images and font & background color codes in the XMLs.....

If it were this theme then all the others that have downloaded this would've said the same thing, no?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

that's pretty amazing considering this theme has nothing to do with that hahaa

tommyk2005

Reaction score
I really do not care what you two think I was relaying what happened 2 times I tried the theme. Anyways I chose the urban theme.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if it happened right after he installed the theme, I think it would be logical for him to ask that question.

Guys keep in mind that every person here has a different skill set. I know the theme didn't effect his service but he didn't. Heck, when I first got this phone, I missed 3 phone calls before I figured out that I had to swipe the lock button to answer it..lol

danielson2047

Reaction score
Love the theme, but the toast notifications were very hard to read for me. Anyone else?

danielson2047

Reaction score

I've had this happen before when flashing a theme too. So fyi I don't think you're a tard.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tommyk2005

Reaction score
if it happened right after he installed the theme, I think it would be logical for him to ask that question.

Guys keep in mind that every person here has a different skill set. I know the theme didn't effect his service but he didn't. Heck, when I first got this phone, I missed 3 phone calls before I figured out that I had to swipe the lock button to answer it..lol
bro I appreciate your post but I have some good knowledge about the droid, post count does not always=newbie. I am not a themer, dev, programmer, or rom maker like some of you guys (this is beyond my knowledge). I have been not been into the droid scene very long but I know my way around. I know themes shouldn`t be having that affect at all as they are just themes. I loaded up this theme 2 seperate times and 3g was totally gone and I had an x where the bars were. I tried making calls and internet at market and couldn`t. are you the creator of UD? I don`t know you by name but I thank you for the quick fixes for the camera, gallery etc. Is there a fix for the 3d drawer or is that a launcher pro problem? sorry for the long winded response
EDIT I take it back most of this post was not directed at you at all (it was more for the other 2 guys calling me out as an idiot)

Last edited:

tommyk2005

Reaction score

I've had this happen before when flashing a theme too. So fyi I don't think you're a tard.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
hey thanks bro! I didn`t want to go through the steps of trouble shooting because that theme was not for me (I am not dissing the theme it is well made)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know who ever called you an idiot.....surely not me. I just didn't care for the automatic blame you seem to throw on my theme, and I was merely letting you know that it is the :exact: same framework-res, nothing changed in regards to reception or 3G.
And I never called you a nueb neither, and since you aren't I feel you should've known not to blame my theme right away before checking other things...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tommy..lol NO, I didn't make UD :)

I am using ADW so I don't have the launcher problem. There's a thread I saw about fixing the issue though.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep, just a themer and an issue fixer. Like to help I guess.