[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
[update] yup...i figured out and i do feel dumb :palm:

:rofl3:

sorry, im confused with how to apply the Evolution dock zip...do I flash it like an update zip? with clockwork?

*I have a feeling im going to feel dumb after I get the answer to this*

:icon_eek:

No, the dock is not flashable. You have to extract the .zip on your SDcard which contains 116 word icons and a dock background. Turn on your phone and goto the LaucherPro preferences. Under "Appearance" you can select a dock background. Select custom select the background I included in the .zip. For the shortcut icons, add a app to the dock and when it asks for an icon select "custom" and pick the word icon you want for that shortcut.

Hope that helps.

jdougal

Reaction score

sorry, im confused with how to apply the Evolution dock zip...do I flash it like an update zip? with clockwork?

No, the dock is not flashable. You have to extract the .zip on your SDcard which contains 116 word icons and a dock background. Turn on your phone and goto the LaucherPro preferences. Under "Appearance" you can select a dock background. Select custom select the background I included in the .zip. For the shortcut icons, add a app to the dock and when it asks for an icon select "custom" and pick the word icon you want for that shortcut.

Hope that helps.

When I get to the point that you select "custom" it brings up the gallery. The icons don't appear in my gallery so I'm unable to select them. How do I fix this issue?

chewy74

Reaction score
if you just unzipped it, try rebooting the phone and then try again...that should enable your gallerty to pick up the new images and add to your gallery to choose from.

just make sure your folder does notcontain a .nomedia file in it

Hope that helps.

When I get to the point that you select "custom" it brings up the gallery. The icons don't appear in my gallery so I'm unable to select them. How do I fix this issue?

Azurikai

Reaction score
definitely loving the updated v2 version! never been so satisfied with a theme ;)

Azurikai

Reaction score
But you don't need to wipe data and cache correct, i think that's what he meant with his question.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

CxanDroid

Reaction score
Can someone post a copy of the V2 file?
MediaFire is not serving the current one.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
has everybody been able to get the zipalign script to work fine? i'm checking because i want to make sure the framework-res.apk isn't messing with the script. thanks!

best,
rf

Droidemz

Reaction score
For the custom launcher pro icons, I choose those as my icons but the phone one and the one I have as my browser, far left and far right will not stick, the other two stay but when I go into anything and come back to my home screen they are back to default launcher pro icons??? whats up with that

CxanDroid

Reaction score
About that download problem...

Weird,
It would not download to my Droid over the air, or via wireless, nor could I download it on my desktop system, seems to working fine from work however.

:unsure:

billjohnson

Reaction score
the facebook and twitter app arent themed and i really wish we could have that sweet battery icon but other than that sick theme

You must have let them update. Once you update these through the market they will un-theme. I can assure you that the ones in my ROM are themed.

I'm not as worried about FB and Twitter as I am the Evo circle battery. Call me an idiot but how do I get that installed?