[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

billjohnson

Reaction score
How can I get the Launcher Pro dock? Excuse my sad newb-ness.

It's cool man. If you haven't downloaded it from the market - (I would purchase it - it's well worth it) get Launcher Pro. If you already have it and are wanting the Mac-Like Dock on the bottom for your apps then go to Menu> Preferences >Appearance Settings and choose Glass. Let me know if that isn't what you were looking for.

Arachnidus

Reaction score
How can I get the Launcher Pro dock? Excuse my sad newb-ness.

It's cool man. If you haven't downloaded it from the market - (I would purchase it - it's well worth it) get Launcher Pro. If you already have it and are wanting the Mac-Like Dock on the bottom for your apps then go to Menu> Preferences >Appearance Settings and choose Glass. Let me know if that isn't what you were looking for.

Sadly, it's not. I was more referring to the icons, like in the OP. The download link seems to be nonfunctional for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. I do already have Launcher Pro, though dancedroid.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Oh I understand, are you needing some dock packs? I can upload a custom set I have or you can go to the LP forum and they have a ton! Let me know if you need anything else.
HTML:
http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/

Roasbeef

Reaction score
How do we get the launcher to look like the last image? With the text

billjohnson

Reaction score
How do we get the launcher to look like the last image? With the text

I just searched the forum and found the link for you. Here's the file you're looking for bud. Hope that does the trick!

Manup's Simple Word Icons 116SET.zip

Thanks it did, and one more thing, what clock is that in the screen shots?

It's a really simple app - it's just the Digital Clock from the market and in it's menu select "Enable a black background."

billjohnson

Reaction score
any updates on this issue?

I think that's not a theming issue, rather a ROM issue. I haven't seen a theme yet that doesn't have the screwed up Call slider. Thoughts anyone?

Definately a ROM issue. It did it on Gala S also. I'm going to try and push over the Cyanogen version of the same dialer. Hopefully that fixes it.

On the IRC (#lithmod just in case anyone else wants to check it out) I heard that the issue may not get fixed until the next release. Although I thought at first it might be a deal-breaker after using the Gala theme with LithMod I'm for sure that I'm sticking with this ROM.

By the way I'm flashing this theme as we speak!!! This one is mad-awesome!:icon_ banana:

ricwhic414

Reaction score
How are you guys installing that app icon pack? Im not sure why but I am trying to use rom manager but its not working for me. I also tried clockwork. Second can someone tell me where that wallpaper on the first page is located I lost it when I changed to launcherpro and now I cant find it.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the pandora widget is not aligned right, anyway we can get a fix apk to put on?

ricwhic414

Reaction score
Alright I found the wallpaper, but does anyone know how to change the battery color on lithmod?

magma_camel

Reaction score
Alright I found the wallpaper, but does anyone know how to change the battery color on lithmod?

What exactly do you want to do....if you want to change the statusbar battery images you can edit the files inside the framework-res.apk file then push it to your phone...that's what I did check out my screenshots in the post your screenshots forum

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
*edit* apparently i left off the 60% one. sorry! if you want to use them, i've changed the grey to one that matches the rest of the theme more accurately. just go here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/66004-theme-lithmod-evodroid-10.html#post714470

- located in /system/framework/framework-res.apk
- change the .apk to .zip
- now, it's in framework-res.zip/res/drawable-hdpi
- alter the stat_sys_battery_**.png image files then drop them back into the .zip
- rename the .zip back to .apk
- drop the framework-res.apk back into the update.zip and reinstall the update.zip or push the framework-res.apk using adb to your phone and reboot

if you want the ones i used (2nd page of this thread), i've attached them. i kept the charging icon the same because i like it.

i hope that helps!

Last edited: