[THEME] REVOution for CM6 RC3

kevdog

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you don't adb pull the framework -- drop your batt icons into the drawable-hdpi folder, and push the framework back -- or push it back as an update.zip.

Reaction score
black bar/batt icon

Any way you can get just the black bar or at least the battery icon for cyanogen6?

neotericpiguy

Reaction score
I noticed that this theme is for CM 6.0, but I installed it on 6.0.2 and I'm get a weird battery symbol that has an "x" in the middle of the segmented circle. Also, my clock in the upper right corner is not refreshing, but other than that it seems to work fine stability wise on 6.0.2

Droidster163

Reaction score
I don't have a white clock in the top right of my notification bar. Is that a separate install? How do I get that?

kevdog

Reaction score
Id stick with 6.0 since themes are dependent on a base framework.

neotericpiguy

Reaction score
I don't have a white clock in the top right of my notification bar. Is that a separate install? How do I get that?

Mine showed up after I put the cmparts_ui.xml file in to /sdcard/CMTheme folder and load it in CyanogenMod seetings -> User interface -> Tweak Extras -> Select a theme -> cmparts_ui.xml and reboot.

Droidster163

Reaction score

Mine showed up after I put the cmparts_ui.xml file in to /sdcard/CMTheme folder and load it in CyanogenMod seetings -> User interface -> Tweak Extras -> Select a theme -> cmparts_ui.xml and reboot.

Thanks! Trying this now.

Droidster163

Reaction score
One more question! What calendar widget is that on one of the home screens?

neotericpiguy

Reaction score
I've been looking for that widget also, but the closet thing i could find is Pure Grid Calendar Widget.

kevdog

Reaction score
That calendar widget is included in the payed version of Launcher Pro --- get it -- highly worth the money IMO of course!!!

ichi go

Reaction score
Hello all,

This theme is really great!
I 've been able to find all widgets used on the screenshots except the battery charge widget in letters.
I searched "battery stat", "batt stat" in the market but nothing looks like it.
Does anyone know who is the developer of this widget?
Or if someone have the apk I'm interested! :)
Thanks in advance!