Theme Suggestions

dr2ww62

Reaction score
General Requests:

• Confirmed Fix the gray background and light font color on the notification bar when using extra clock/notification update.zip.
  • Add notification pulldown transparency via xeudoxus
  • Create a "color picker" option. One theme with a place to enter colors for several different categories that will theme your rom to your liking.

Color Specific Requests:

Under Consideration - Green Theme
  • In general the green theme isn't an all green, all the time!, eg.:
  • The 3G is blue on the green theme.
  • Also on the green theme, half the Power Controls icons are still blue.

- Orange/Black Theme
- Lakers Theme

Last edited:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. I do appreciate threads like this. When I made that green theme it actually wasn't meant to be all green and was the first theme I did. I just call it that cuz every other theme is a full on colored theme. I guess I can work on changing it to look all green if there are enough requests. Just don't know if people want all green like pink-life is all pink or whatever and then there is differences of opinions so idk.

But I do like this thread idea.. It would be nice to have one central location to go and see things I could potentially improve. I did make a theme request thread but this works fine too.

alm0614

Reaction score
@dr2ww62 you should take your phone number out of your avatar.. where it says phone:" " put your phone type, not your phone number

OP
D

dr2ww62

Reaction score
@ Jrummy - Thanks, I'll try to keep it organized if more people have suggestions. I couldn't find the thread you mentioned, but I didn't look too deeply either. I'm always glad to try to help out, I know you have a billion things to do already. I have little to offer in the lines of actual productivity, but I don't mind doing a little forum work! :)

@alm064 - haha, thanks. Good catch.... I don't even know what that # was though, it wasn't my phone #. Musta been drunk when I made my profile.... :beer2: fixed.

OP
D

dr2ww62

Reaction score
I'll add it to the OP if its something people want, but what about adding transparency to the notification pulldown?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/47283-release-xultimate.html

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tehstevo

Reaction score
I would love to see the grreen theme be a full on green like the pink-life theme. I switched from greeen to cyan cause there wsnt enough green on it haha.

I do also like the transparent notification dropdown as well.

No other ideas from me, just hhelping to reinforce some good request ideas

HerroHerrera

Reaction score
how bout a purple and gold theme for us laker fans...cuz lets face it green is a despicable color to look at

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Jrummy, Love the work man its stable minus the losing 3G and random reboots once every couple days.

Is there anyway you could make an orange/black theme with the main color dominantly orange and black as the secondary color? There isnt one orange theme out there. minus the cameo and blaze and im not big on cameo. Is there something where orange isnt really useable?

OP
D

dr2ww62

Reaction score
updated OP with some of the new ideas:
  • Color Picker
  • notification transparency
  • new themes

Tojus

Reaction score
I would love to see a notification bar like the smoked glass themes. I've never become a fan of the Nex-looking notification wifi/3g bars/battery icons. And maybe just a normal lay out with the normal colors for us that don't like everything color themed :)

yzzir

Reaction score
I actually like how the green theme is now. Its not as overstated and in your face like the other themes with themed icons and such. I not a fan of colored icons because market apps just ruin the flow then. but other slight modifications wouldn't bother me.

monnietron

Reaction score
I haven't read thru the thread so I don't know what other people have posted, but we need a colorful theme! Everything seems to be black with blue, black with red, but never anything with lots of COLORS!!